White Christmas (requested)

"Thank you for everything, Tzuyu. You really didn't have to get me anything but I'm so thankful and everything you got me, I love." You told Tzuyu as she began to collect all the torn wrapping paper and ribbons off of the floor.

"Anything for you, my love. I'm happy you love it all. I love everything you got me, too." She smiled and kissed your lips a few times.

You pulled away from her lips a moment later and planned on helping her collect all the garbage off of the living room floor, only to gasp when you looked out the window.

"Tzuyu! Look! It's snowing!" You yelled excitedly and rushed to the sofa, staring out the window with big bright eyes.

Tzuyu shook her head with a smile and put her hand on your back as she sat down beside you.

"It's a white Christmas, baby."

"It's beautiful." You spoke softly, mesmerized by how beautiful the snow on the ground was as you watched more flakes fall onto the ground.

"Why don't we go out in it for a few minutes?"

"Really? You want to?" You asked as you looked at her with a sparkle in your eyes.

Although Tzuyu knew you still have a few things to get done before company arrives, she couldn't dare say no when you're so in love with the sight of the snow and so excited over her idea.

"Yeah. Why not? It's Christmas. Let's go out in the snow." She said and you excitedly jumped up to get ready, grabbing her hand to drag her along.

Once you were ready, she held your gloved hand in hers as you stepped outside. She shivered when you first walked out together, the cold air immediately hitting her.

You ran down the steps and out to the yard. You laid down in the cold white snow, starting to make a little snow angel as Tzuyu walked to you and giggled over your adorableness.

"How cute you are, little snow angel." She beamed and held her gloved hand out for you to take when you finished, which you happily did.

"What should we do?" She asked as she turned her back on you, looking around, just as mesmerized by you over the snow covering the branches on the trees and the ground.

However, she turned around with a gasp a few seconds later when something cold hit her neck.

"Hey!" She yelled while you laughed happily, not even trying to deny that you'd hit her with a snowball.

While you were in a fit of laughter, she gathered a snowball up and tossed it at you.

"That's cold!" You yelled as part of it hit your nose.

"I know! Now you understand wh I was so startled!" She giggled, stopping again when the snow covered her dark hair. "Oh, that's how you want to spend our time out here? Okay, it's on, y/n!"

You both began to gather up snowballs in your hands, tossing them at each other as squeals and laughter fell from both your lips every time it'd hit part of your bodies instead of your clothes.

You got ready to gather another, only for Tzuyu to gently push you on your back before you could toss it at her as she finally stood in front of you.

She hovered over you, brushing the tip of her cold nose against yours, causing you to squeal.

"Your nose is so cold, Tzuyu!"

"So is ours!" She giggled before pulling your hat down a little more, wanting to keep your ears warm. "Have you had fun?"

"Yeah." You smiled. "Thank you for playing in the snow with me."

"No problem, cutie." She said before kissing your lips, brushing a little snow against your cheek a few seconds after your lips met.

"Unfair!"

"Come on, cutie. Let's go cook and bake some food before everyone gets here. We only have a few hours." She said and kissed your cheek, her warm lips brushing against your warm skin.

"Fine but first, we cuddle by the fire. You owe me that after brushing snow against my cheek." You said and she playfully rolled her eyes as you walked into the house together, happy to give you all the cuddles you want.