stuck (requested)

Tzuyu was sitting on the floor in the practice room next to Dahyun and Jeongyeon, all three of them excitedly speaking about the comeback they were working hard on.

Suddenly, Tzuyu's phone began to ring and she quickly reached for it to find that it was you calling.

"It's y/n!" She happily told the girls, her mood immediately lifting as soon as she saw your name on the screen. "Hi, darling!"

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu, I have a problem."

Tzuyu could tell right away that something was seriously wrong.

She could hear it in your voice.

You sounded as though you were in pain.

"What is it, baby?"

"I got in an accident." You said.

Tzuyu's heart dropped instantly.

"And I'm stuck! I'm stuck in the car. I can't get out."

"Oh, my god." She said as she stood up, starting to pace around the room in a panic. "Okay, tell me where you are."

You knew where you were at so you told her your location.

"Okay, baby, Jihyo is calling for help. Stay on the phone with me. I'm coming right away."

You weren't too far away from her which was a huge relief.

"I'm stuck, Tzuyu. I'm scared!"

"Don't be scared, my love. Everything's going to be okay." Tzuyu said, trying to calm you down.

She knew the last thing you needed to do right now was panic.

It wouldn't do any good, it was bound to make things worse.

"Are you hurt?"

"I have some cuts and I think I might have whiplash. I also think my arm is broken." You said as the pain started to sink in.

Tzuyu got in her car, putting the phone on speaker as she hurried to you.

"Just try and stay calm for me."

"I can't move. What if I don't get out? What if the car catches fire?"

"Darling, you're scaring yourself. Take a deep breath. Help is on the way and so am I!"

But then, something happened.

The call dropped as Tzuyu's signal cut out.

"No!" She panicked and pressed on the gas a little harder, hurrying to you as quickly as possible.

She got there a few minutes later and breathed out a sigh of relief upon seeing firemen getting you out of the car.

An ambulance was waiting for you and as a fireman carried you over and put you on the stretcher, Tzuyu was hurrying to your side.

She took your hand as she finally reached you.

She took a glance at your car and saw how horribly damaged it had been.

But she was grateful it had been your car and not you that took all that damage.

You, however, were far from being out of the woods just yet.

It was worse than you thought and you weren't in the greatest condition.

But, regardless, Tzuyu was there with you.

Right there.

"I'm here, darling," Tzuyu said as she stepped into the ambulance.

"I'm still scared." You said.

"I know you are. Everything's going to be okay though. I promise." She spoke as she brushed her thumb across your hand, hoping that you'd be alright.