Victoria

Quick guidelines to take care of Mary-Sue Pots in the best way, and to make her trust you faster.

Take her to her ballet class, you don't need to stay around if you want. The teacher and owner are well aware of her situation and they are always happy to baby sit her and Mary loves spending time there.

If she wakes up in the middle of the night due to nightmares, put on Mulan and play it on a loop. It will drive you crazy, but it will help Mary calm down and make her fall asleep once more.

Don't ask about her nightmares, she won't answer you and it will make her close herself off.

Make sure that the Mushu plushie is by her side, it's for both of your sake.

If you are a male, give her space, it takes longer for her to warm up for males.

And lastly, and this might be the most important advice you will be given. If something happens and if you hurt her in anyway, be ready to be taken down by the people she calls her siblings. She has their direct number, and they will show no mercy to anyone.

Reading through the notes written by the agent who had overseen this mission before her, a mission she still doesn't know how she has even ended up with. Looking towards the small girl sitting on the couch not far from her, the girl was hugging what she thinks is the Mushu plushie tightly towards herself.

All she wanted to do, is to call Fury and ask him what his game is here, why on earth would he place a girl under her care? He of all people should know she isn't a kid person. Out of all the agents within S.H.I.E.L.D, there must be someone better suited to babysit this girl for the next two weeks. And why wouldn't he just put her so called siblings to watch her if they are so protective over her. Something told her however that Fury has no idea of the siblings since the agent before her haven't written out any names or a way to contact them. All she had been told is that Mary would contact them if needed.

Putting down the report, Victoria Hand is trying to think of everything she has done that would lead Fury to put her on this mission. Seeing movement from the corner of her eye, Victoria sees how Mary is moving about on the couch. It being clear that she doesn't know what she should be doing, and Victoria can't blame her, they both had been put in this boat. Taking a deep breath, Victoria looks at the time and made her decision.

"How about you grab your bag, and we head down for your training?"

This question makes Mary look up, hope in her eyes. With a quick nod of her head, Mary was running out of the room to get said bag. Rising herself, Victoria quickly checks the file to memorise the address for the dance studio. Hearing Mary return, Victoria turns her head around to see Mary standing ready, holding onto a large bag. Taking that she's already ready, Victoria nods her head towards the front door to signal that so is she.

Taking the lead, Victoria opens the door, knowing with her work and that she must be extra careful when it comes to this mission, she made sure the hallway is empty before letting Mary out. The walk down to her car is a slow one and Victoria finds herself looking over her should more often than she usually would. Which is something Victoria isn't all to happy about. Reaching it and getting Mary in was at least a quick work and the studio she's training at is at least 20 minutes away.

The car ride was a silent one, as Victoria looks at her through the review mirror to see Mary playing with the dragon plushie. She seemed to be in deep thoughts, not fully knowing what she's doing at this moment. She almost looked lost, which what Victoria had read about her full case, didn't make her all to surprise. Being hurt that badly and then put together with people she doesn't know is a hard life to live buy. And with the instructions she had been given, it seems like her trust on anyone is extremely low.