Skye

“The secret is out. For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows. Hiding the truth. But now we know – they're among us. Heroes... and monsters. The world is full of wonders.”

She speaks in to the mic, recording the voice over for the latest clip for the Rising Tied. Taking a risk not using any voice modifier, only because she needs a clean way out. It’s been some heavy months since the battle of New York and since she learned that Phil Coulson was killed in action.

The first few weeks back into action with the Rising Tied after learning the truth, she had been completely out of it. She had simply done what had been asked of her and later she realises she have been giving out more than she had first planned on. Lucky for her and her siblings, the things the Rising Tied had gotten their hands on wasn’t something of great importance.

The only reason she was pulled back into reality once more was when she learned that the Rising Tied was trying to get as much information as possible on Ghost-Spider. There was no way she would let this group near Gwen, and if they started to dig to deep, they would learn about her connection with the police force number one enemy.

Ever since then, she has made sure to stay as safe as possible. Cutting of her ties completely with Gwen, who was the only one that would come and visit her. Her connection with her siblings and Victoria had already been minimal before the Battle of New York just so she could keep her secrets.

She did however use her backdoor into S.H.I.E.L.D to keep a close eye on them all, there was no way she would just let them go around and do stupid things without her knowing it. She had also started to look in on Melinda, and to her great surprise and happiness, she finds that her first S.H.I.E.L.D guardian and the first woman she would ever and have ever consider her mother has re-assigned herself to administration work.

Being the ever curious soul that she is, Skye had started to go through all of Melinda’s old field reports, in a try to figure out why she wasn’t out there anymore. And what she had found, even if it was very little, it had made her blood run cold. If it had been her, she would probably have done the same.

She have always know the job her family is doing is a dangerous one, she has after all seen Natasha and Clint return back wounded more times than she cares to count after all. But she had never expected any of them to die, she had always seen them as some types of immortals, someone that death can’t reach. But Phil’s death had been a rude awakening and Skye have spent many hours since then trying to figure out where she is standing in all of this.

“We can’t explain everything we see. But our eyes are open. So what now? There are no more shadows for you to hide in. Something impossible just happened. What are you going to do about it?”

She finish recording the voice-over. Listening on the full recording, she starts adding it to the video the had taken earlier today. The moment the hooded hero landed in front of her, jumping out from the explains top floor, Skye knows her time within the Rising Tied is over.

Since the Battle of New York, she has seen the hacker group growing stronger. They didn’t need her anymore to get to things that was beyond their reach anymore. The world had ended with that battle and the small group of people who wanted to know the truth before the Battle of New York have grown large in numbers.

And so have the enemies, the only reason as to why she was in the spot she was in at this very moment, was because this was where the Centipede project had lead her. And the things she had found out about this new shadow organisation would give anyone nightmares.

Happy with the video editing and the voice-over, she post the video, hopping that the right people will realise what is going on and come and get her out of this. Closing her laptop, Skye looks around herself in her van, knowing that it will probably take a while before rescue will come she makes up her mind.