Skye

"She prefers to be called Ghost-Spider and I'm on my way. No one is to talk to my client until I get there."

Skye answers the police, taking in a deep breath as she answers the officer. Already moving to catch a taxi.

"Understood."

The officer replies before she ends the call. Somehow managing to wave down a taxi, Skye enters the backseat.

"The police station, and quickly please."

She tells the driver and leans back, keeping her eyes on the road outside of the car window, Skye starts to wonder how Gwen managed to get herself arrested. And she wonders if she wants to know at all. Seeing the police station growing closer, she starts to collect herself. The taxi comes to a stop in front of the station and Skye pays the driver. With a deep breath, Skye starts to walk up the stairs.

Pushing the doors open, she sees the collection of people in the front. Shaking her head, she heads for the front desk. Seeing the stressed woman sitting behind the desk, Skye can't help but to feel sorry for her.

"Hi, I'm looking for Officer Grey. They called me, I'm Skye."

"Skye? That Skye?"

She hears someone say behind her, turning around, Skye stars to smile when she sees who is talking.

"Gideon, I haven't seen your sorry face in a very long time. What are you doing here?"

Skye asks, moving towards the officer to give them a hug. They hug her back before releasing the hug.

"I called you here, I didn't expect the person I called to be the Skye however."

Gideon answer and Skye can fell how her eyes grows large in surprise. And seeing how the officer in front of her looks down, Skye realises something else is wrong.

"What happened?"

"News got out that we managed to get our hands on Ghost-Spider and well..."

They start to say, making Skye lower head, having a strong feeling she knows what this is about.

"Just take me to the room you have her in."

Skye tells Gideon and the officer nods their head and starts to lead Skye down the corridor. Looking around her, Skye tries to remember the way out of the station. Gideon soon comes to the stop in front of a door, taking in a new breath, Skye steels herself for what is behind the door. Seeing Gideon opening the door, her eyes lands on Ghost-Spider first, who has been placed behind a table. The last person she wants to see right now, standing in front of her.

"Captain, Ghost-Spider's contact is here."

Gideon informs and the man turns around to look at her, and Skye can see how his eyes grows large with surprise when they land on her.

"Skye?"

"Captain Stacy. I thought I made it clear that no one is allowed to talk to my client until I showed up."

Skye tells the man as she steps into the room, walking past Captain Stacy, Skye steps up to Ghost-Spider, placing a hand on her shoulder. Seeing that Ghost-Spider turns her head towards Skye, she gives her oldest friend a smile.

"Get out and wait for me."

Seeing Ghost-Spider nods her head before rising from the seat and leaving the room, only because she surprised both Captain Stacy and Gideon. With a deep breath, Skye turns around to look at Captain Stacy, seeing the anger in his eyes, Skye stands with her head held high.

"Ghost-Spider is under S.H.I.E.L.D protection. Any contact will go through me."

Skye informs Stacy and Gideon, and she can see the anger in Captain Stacy's eyes grow even more. Bracing herself for the anger, Skye wishes she called in backup.