Skye

She thought she had known hurt when she had woken up at the hospital after the attacked that left her scared. Every small movement was shooting a wave of pain through her and she let’s out a hiss of pain. At least now she can add the fact that being shoot isn’t fun.

“Well, good morning Marry-Sue. You had me worried.”

A female voice speaks beside her, a voice that doesn’t belong to any of her family members, but it’s still seems familiar to her. And hearing the name Mary-Sue doesn’t help in the fact. She knows she should be still, not to move and to act that she isn’t awake, but a part of her wish to know who this woman is. With her curiosity winning, Skye opens her right eye, carefully.

A smiling woman is sitting beside her bed, from what she is dressed, she is clearly the doctor. Narrowing her eyes, Skye tries to remember if she has seen this woman before.

“Do you remember me? Because Agent May had a harder time, granted, I only walked past her in the hallway as she was coming to pick you up.”

The woman explains, which makes Skye open her left eye to, narrowing them as she tries to take in the woman. Her dark blond hair is up on a bun and there is a light in the grey eyes, there was a similarity to a younger woman she haven’t thought about in a long time.

“Willie?”

“Hello Skye, I’m quite pleased to see that you are awake, and that someone is finally calling me Willie around here, everyone else is determined to just go by Dr Johnson.”

This makes Skye smile, but she’s a bit confused why the woman is with her right now, and where the rest of her family is, after a look around they are the only once in the room.

“Your sister sent your mother and her team away, they were all getting restless and went on her nerves. And then I kicked your siblings and friend out because they were driving me crazy.”

Willie explains one of the questions she had and she can almost see Maria growing annoyed with the team to do something like that.

“And as for the reason I’m here. Without knowing it, your team took you to the hospital I work at, your mother informed one of my nurses that your hospital history could be found under the name Mary-Sue Pots. Seeing as I was a resident at the time you were first admitted to the hospital, I memorised your file, so when your name was mentioned, I knew I would have to be the one to help through out the whole way.”

Willie then explains and Skye nods her head slightly.

“So, I’m going to be okay?”

“You are going to be more than okay, all you need now is rest, we don’t want you to reopen your stitches. Now that you are awake, it won’t take long before those siblings will figure out, do you think you will be up to handle them?”

Taking a few seconds to think about it, Skye nods her head, knowing fully well that Willie is right, they will enter the room even if she doesn’t want them too.

“Alright, but remember to stay in the bed! I have phone calls to make and paper works that needs to write, but I will still stay at the base in case you need me.”

Willie informs her and Skye rolls her eyes, there’s no way she would be trying to leave the bed, not with the pain that is shooting through her as she moves. With one last nod of her head, Willie leaves the room and Skye takes in a carefully deep breath, it was going to be a long road to get back to where she had been.

Hearing running feet, she turns her attention towards the door, just as the door slams up and Clint being the first one to fall through the now open door.