Skye

Hearing someone knocking on her bunk door, Skye looks up from her computer, eyes landing on Coulson. She can feel how her whole body goes rigid, but she makes sure to hide the fact that she is feeling uncomfortable.

"Mission briefing in 5."

He informs her and Skye nods her head, turning her attention towards her computer once more. She can feel that Coulson is still looking at her and she lifts her head, hopping that he would get the idea of leaving her alone. When he doesn't seem to get the hint, Skye takes in a deep breath and closes her laptop. She had been working on some sensitive information concerning Ghost-Spider's case.

Rising from her bed, Skye forces herself to keep on breathing as she passes Coulson and heads for the briefing room. Seeing that Jemma is already in the room, she quickly places herself beside the biochemist. The other girl is in a conversation with Fitz, but her hand reaches back to grab Skye's to let her she is there.

Hearing that others are coming towards them, she turns her head slightly to see that Melinda and Ward enters the room, with Coulson coming after them. Skye can see that Melinda has already figured out she knows that something is wrong and she takes her place beside her. Coulson takes his normal spot and starts up the mission report.

"At 08-00 hours, three men infiltrated the Havenworth federal penitentiary."

Coulson says, as a video is playing behind him, showing how three men comes crashing down from the roof.

"Infiltrated? More like cannonballed."

Skye comments, keeping her voice low, but the way both Jemma and Melinda look at her, she knows the two of them heard what she said.

"They were in and out in less then two minutes. Left no prints at the scene, but we do have one lead."

Coulson continues to explain, turning towards the screen to pause the video and zoom in on one of the men.

"Centipede."

Ward points out as Coulson waves his hand over the halocom a few more times showing different images, amongst them Chan and the lab in Hong Kong.

"It seems they salvages some of their research from Hong Kong."

"So, we were right. Chan's platelets solved their combustion problem. Now they can create super soldier with no fear of explosion."

Simmons points out and Skye gets a bad feeling about it all, and steps closer to Melinda. Feeling that the older woman takes her hand and squished it, she calms herself slightly. Looking towards Jemma, she can see the happiness in her eyes, and she shakes head and looking at the others in the room she can see that Fitz is looking at her with worry in his eyes.

"Maybe don't get so excited about it?"

He asks her and Jemma's face falls quickly.

"Two of Centipede's labs have been destroyed but they keep popping back up. Now they have at least three of these guys, maybe more."

Coulson continues, like the action between Jemma and Fitz didn't happen.

"How did they break out?"

Melinda asks, as to help Coulson to keep the conversation in the right directions.

"Edison Po, former Marine, expert in tactics and rapid response."

Coulson waves his hand over the halocom to show Po's information on the big monitor.

"He fell off the gird in '08, reappeared 18 months ago at a diner in Boston."

"Where he stabbed a friend's eyes out. "