Prologue

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

As I woke up, I realised I was not in my bed. As I try to situate myself, the first thing I noticed was the collour of the place. Everything is white, from the comfortable chair I am sitting in to the floor, the walls and the ceiling. Curiously, there is a projector in the front of the room. I try getting up, but I can not move. I can move my arms and legs, but standing up is out of my capabilities.

I am not alone. Even though I can not move, I see that most of the second year is here aswell. Some other people like Manabu(He called him without honorofics in his mind after he left as far as I remember.), Tachibana-senpai, Kiryuuin-senpai, Asahina-senpai, Nagumo and some first years were here.

This situation is troublesome.

As I am thinking about what to do, I hear some people stirring awake. To the left of me Kei is waking up and to the right, Horikita is aswell. They are not the only ones.

"K-Kiyotaka?" Said Kei.

"Whats going on? Where are we?" As the situation dawns on her, she starts to panic.

"I do not know, but calm down. The best thing for us to do is approach what is happening calmly." I said. It seems she is still nervous. I need to reassure her .

"Do not worry, remember I will always protect you." As I said this she seems to have relaxed.

"Mouu, do not say things like that so easily." said Kei. Good, she is thinking about other things.

"You are awake too Ayanokouji-kun. Good, I need another person to brainstorm ideas with" I think it is rather useless to specualte without further information, but it will not hurt.

"And since when have you been this chummy with Karuizawa?" I changed my mind, brainstorming is a very good idea.

"We do not know much. The only thing aside from the chairs in the room is the projector. I can not stand up from the chair, can you?" I ignored her question fully. I see her struggle for a bit.

"I can not stand up aswell. Maybe this is a special exam? That does not make sence though, why is nii-san be here too?" She understands I do not want to talk about Kei, good. I do not think this is a special exam; the school would have given us prior warning or even if they would not, this seems too excessive. Contact from outside is prohibited, they would not break one of their ground rules for a special exam, so as Horikita says, this does not make sense. That means the school is eliminated. It is not that man, that I can be sure of. The design of the room reminds me of the White Room, but it makes no sense for him to take the rest of the class with me.

While I was thinking about the situation, people woke up and started talking loudly. Everyone was nervous and loud. Students started to shake, trying to get up from the chairs presumably. Then suddenly, everyone is silent. People are still talking, yet no sound came out of their mouths.

The projector lit up.

"Silence" That was the only word on the screen.

"The only way to leave is to watch everything I show you. You may ask questions to your peers, but if you make too much of a ruccus, I will silence you, as I have now." What is this? I do not know of any technology that could silence people at will. I need more information. It is absurd to even think about, but is this a human? And what do we need to watch?

People started talking again, Yousuke was calming the class down. The other leaders were doing this too. As I looked around, my eyes met Manabu's, he was talking with Tachibana-senpai. We nodded to each other and that was that. He was still unflapable it seems.

"See, all we have to do is watch the videos and we are free." I told Kei. I'm not sure it will be this simple, but I do not want her to worry. Kei smiled and she grabed my hand with hers. It was a pleasant sensation. Our relationship is still a secret and people will ask questions, but if this makes her happy, we can hold hands for now. As she realised what she did, her face turned red and she turned away from me. Cute.

Horikita either did not notice, as she was deep in thought or did not want to pry. Either way, that is good.

"Keep calm and do as the projector says. We can only follow the instructions for now."Manabu said this and his voice carried through the room. The presence of the former SCP is truly amazing. People truly calmed down now. The respect he carried even after leaving the school is immense. Nobody has forgotten him, even the now second years, who did not interact with him as much as the senior classes, still recalled his name. Is this what I am trying to achieve? To stay in the minds of people even after I leave. It is a nice thought at least.

The projector started to show something and a voice could be heard. Wait, is this my voice?

A/N: End of the prologue. I started this fic, because many reactions fics are being discontinued and the ones that are active, miss one very important scene. So I am starting this fic out of frustration. Criticisim is always welcome, no matter how harsh, as long as it is constructive.