Assurance of divine wrath

Chabashira POV

Greek mythology deals abundantly with human frailty. Many of its tales involve hatred and jealousy. Have you ever heard of "The Wings of Icarus"? Allow me to summarize. Long ago, in ancient Greece, there lived agreat inventor named Daedalus. Daedalus was ordered by King Minos to build a great labyrinth in which to imprison the monstrous Minotaur.However, King Minos soon abandoned Daedalus, confining the inventor to a tower alongside his son, Icarus.

So it is sensei's POV. This will make me understand that teacher better. Aside from her desperation to reach class A and relationship with Hoshinomyia-Sensei. I wonder why she is thinking about the story of Icarus.

In order to escape their prison, Daedalus gathered together the feathers of many birds in order to fashion a large pair of wings. He connected the larger feathers with thread, and the smaller with wax. Once the wings were completed and the time had come to fly to freedom, Daedalus gave Icarus a warning.He said, 

"If you fly too high, the sun will melt the wax holding the

wings together. Be careful." With that warning in mind, Icarus leapt from the tower alongside his father. Together, they gained their freedom. But freedom can be a dangerous thing, and can make a person lose sight of himself. With such boundless freedom before him, Icarus started to get carried away.Perhaps it was inevitable after breaking free from such painful restraints.Icarus, blissful, forgot his father's warning and flew higher and higher.The sun burned the false angel wings that his father had constructed, and inthe blink of an eye, the wax melted. Eventually, the false wings were completely burned away. Icarus fell into the sea and died. Was Icarus a brave young man who jumped into the sky to gain his freedom? Or was he an arrogant fool who overestimated his abilities and believed that he could reach the sun? Perhaps no one save for his father, Daedalus, will ever know the answer to that.For some reason, I thought of Icarus' wings when standing before a certain young boy. Considering what these past few months had brought, I could say that I made the comparison simply because he resembled Icarus.

The only person that this troublesome teacher has paid attention to, as far as I know is me. 

People around me are just confused. It is the first time we see things from a teachers POV and the topic is confusing for some. 

But I immediately came to realize that the two boys were fundamentally different from one another. This boy possessed neither the bravery nor the arrogance of Icarus.I had been pushed into a corner. I had no choice but to do it.Lacking the means to deal with it, I had no choice but to incur this boy's divine wrath. I had no choice but to conduct myself firmly, turning thisboy's quiet rage toward me. The die cannot be returned once cast. The gamble had already begun.

And you lost sensei. Do not worry, though, I still need your help, for now.

I hear giggling.

"The teacher understands your abilities better than any single one of your classmates, at least. To try to blackmail you though, how foolish can she be?"With that, I can 100% confirm that you are the white room student. Why expose yourself, though?

"I understand that you and Ayanokouji-kun have met. I made that deal after all, but how much do you think you actually know about him?" Fishing for information Horikita?

"I know more about him than any single person here, every, single, one." It makes sense that a white room student knows a lot about me. Still, why do it?

"The other one is not here Senpai. I am taking the chance to talk to you, now that everything is being said anyway." I see, but why? I would guess it is because everyone was compared to me? Does she just want to get to know me more now?

"I guess so, you do still understand what you are not allowed to say, yes?" Even if everything might be revealed, prematurely mentioning the white room is bad for everyone here. Dangerous, actually.

"Of course senpai." Now something strange has happened. An extra space between Horikita and I appeared and Amawasa appeared there. This has never happened before. The only thing comparable is the silencing of everyone, but why would this entity switch places up?

"What is this? Why is she seated here? What is your relationship with this kouhai Ayanokouji. This goes beyond a favour."Said Shinohara.

"Trying to understand what the room does is pointless. Also, a lot of my private life is being broadcasted right now, no? If it is shown what my exact relationship is with her, then lucky you, but if it is not, can you please not pry into more of my private life?"No one could really say anything to that. I thought the situation was under control, but:

"I can answer that. I am completely and hopelessly in love with my senpai here!"You troublesome person. Tch, of course it will not be that simple with her. But getting a white room student on my side will be beneficial. I can know the plans to expell me in more detail.

The room is quiet as if we were all silenced by the room. That is not the case though. Everyone is completely frozen still by the brazen confesion from a kouhai to me.

"Just kidding! He is just someone I look up to."As she says this, deadpan looks come her way. I can also hear some sighs from people I know, specifically girls. What? I see some people preparing to ask me somethings.

"As I said before, please do not ask questions about this." It would be especially annoying to find good answers with this devil randomly messing things up.

"What is that teacher talking about with gambling and making you angry at her?" That is something I can answer. I need to be considerate, though. I can not throw Sensei under the bus. I need her still. How to frame this, though. Something about class D? No, future events would contradict it being for class D. It is her selfish desire. So the truth, but I will have to twist this to my own ends if a chance presents itself.

"She tried to blackmail me to reach class A with the information she knew about me." I can not say this in any other way.

"She helped me in the end, so we are even. Do not be hard on her."If the person who suffered says so, they won't try anything themselves.

Tch. Amasawa doing this is such a pain still. There is a net positive yes, but now my situation has become more difficult.

"Wait. You say that you are socialy stunted, but you have to know this kouhai before you came to school no?"Why do your brain cells start working now Ike?

"Who said anything about senpai knowing me? I just know about senpai from other sources. I went to the same school as him, so I know about him. As you know he is athletic and smart, so people admire him in his old school."Huh. Not bad, even if the white room is discovered, I can very easily say that we did not mention it in fear of danger to all the students. That is not even a lie. Students are passified by this. The only one who is not being Kei.

"Trust me." Is all I say and squeeze her hand. She just nods.

Working on Amasawa will be a slow process, but her giving herself out is a positive sign. Still, even I do not have negative feeling for the white room or maybe I would hate it if I did? Either way, this will be way harder than convincing class D that I have changed. She is a white room student after all, but no one from that place is greater than I. With enough time, I can bend her to my will.