Sudo's lifeline

I slowly got up from my seat.

"My, my kouhai-kun. Twice is still random, now it is a pattern. Are you perhaps involved in more unknown dealings? Or maybe this whole thing was created for us to observe you?"Why must you say these things Kyurin-senpai. But it is a...troubling thought for lack of a better term. I have been involved in all of the videos so far, are they just about me? If so, the likelihood of them seeing my true self has risen significantly.

"I am just the observer so far. All of these events were about other people mainly, no? I accidently got involved is all."After I said this, she just laughed.

"We will see kouhai-kun" That was the best answer I could give. Even if all the videos are about me, so far it can bee seen as chance. With this video though, that will change. 

"Wh-where are you going, Ayanokouji?"

"Bathroom." With that, I exited and quickly made my way toward the faculty room.I wondered if Chiyabashira-sensei had already arrived. As I thought that, I caught her staring out the window into the first-floor hallway, almost as if she were waiting for someone.

"This video is after the midterms right? So Suzune is about to save me" Sudo said happily. Horikita looked at me as if she wanted to say something, but I shook my head. It is best to let the video develop the situation. The video in question is actually good, I can take advantage of it. 

"Ayanokouji, hmm? Class will begin any minute, you know," she said.

"Sensei. Would it be all right if I asked you one question?"

"One question? Is that why you went to the trouble of chasing after me?"

"I'm curious about something."

"First it was Horikita, now you. What in the world is it?"

"Do you think that today's Japanese society is fair?"

"What an incredible change in topic. So sudden, too. Is there some special meaning behind this question?"

"It's very important. I would like your opinion."

"If you're asking for my personal opinion, then, no, of course not. The world isn't fair, not even the slightest bit."

"I see. I feel the same way. I think that equality is a fiction."

People are concentrating on the conversation. Some have probably realised that I am the one who saved Sudo. Others are just thinking about my conversation.

"So, did you chase after me merely to ask that question? If that's all,then I'll be going."

"One week ago, when you told us that the test's material had changed,you also said something like 'I forgot to inform you.' Because of that forgetfulness, we were notified of the change one week after the other classes had already been informed."

"Yes, I said as much back in the faculty room. What of it?"

"Every class got the same questions, the points were reflected in the same way for everyone, and every class faced the same threat of expulsion.However, Class D was compelled to test under unfair conditions."

"Are you saying that you can't accept what happened? But it's an excellent example of how unfair the world is. In fact, you could call it a microcosm of our unfair society."

Class D still look displeased with what happened. Even if the ones who studied, had the wrong topics for a whole week. That certainly should have brought their grade down. The test answers I got equaled it out, though.