The plan comes out

Sakayanagi look happy.
"It looks like you are on the way to taking my advice Ayanokouji-kun." Says Sakayanagi. I admit, I am at least closer to achieving that than before.

"It looks like it Sakayanagi." Since this is not the first time we are talking to each other, shock turned to curioucity.

"Princess, how do you know Ayanokouji really? You should not have had enough time to build up such a connection with him. You are closer to him than some of our classmates are with you."So the other stalker is talking now. I just shrug and Sakayanagi laughs.

"He is just a good friend. I have known about him before I came to this school. A childhood friend if you will." So she says it like that. Well, it could have been said in a more annoying way.

"Is this why you told us to give him our praise votes?" Asks Hashimoto.

"Well, I did want him to stay in the school. You will see."Anwsers Sakayanagi. She wanted to challenge me after all. That will also be shown, troublesome. Thinking of that, what hapened with Kei will most likely be shown.
I will have to bank on Kei protecting me from their reactions. From one situation into another.

"So that is how you became such a monster." Says Ryuuen. Correct.

"Yes, you yourself said that I wasn't normal, no?" He just laughs.

"Seriously, what is with this feeling. It almost looks like Ryuuen respects Ayanokouji-kun." Says Onodera. He does carry respect for me, I think.

"He is the only person in this whole school I respect. He is X after all." You really put that out there. I guess he just decided that most will realise now that I am indeed X. Especially after the last video. The shock from Ryuuen saying this is immense. People are wondering what I have done to get respect from Ryuuen. I just shrug in response, they will see it anyway.
Looking at Ichinose's class, pressure is being exserted by Kanzaki on her. He wants her to recognise me as a threat. You should, for your class. We can still be friends even if you awknoledge that I can be dangerous to your class. She looks indecisive. I need to nudge her.

"Ichinose, I hope you understanding my competence will not influence our friendship. I understand if you consider me a threat to your class with the information that has come to light, but I still consider you as a friend."
With this, Ichinose looks rejuvenated. It looks like she thought she had to choose between her class and me. Am I really that important to you? I am touched.
Kanzaki realised what I did, though. I made myself into an even better person in her eyes. While she thinks that I am dangerous, her will to act against me will be small. 

After I returned to the ship, I went back to my room right away. An exhausted Hirata was there, asleep on his side. I changed my clothes quietly so I wouldn't wake him and headed into the hall. When I turned my phone back on, the ringer started buzzing repeatedly. My call history had filled up.They were all from Horikita. Scary. For the time being, I just answered emails and relaxed in the lounge while I waited.She probably wouldn't be convinced unless I explained things. Soon, a quite angry Horikita met up with me, radiating a silent pressure.

"What do these test results mean? What in the world happened?"

"You look like you don't have any idea at all."

"I just can't imagine it. I don't understand it at all. I have a mountain of questions."Horikita ordered a drink from an attendant. I started talking.

"I'll tell you everything. However, my one condition is that you stay quiet on this matter. I won't compromise on this."I'd assumed it would come to this, considering Horikita hadn't retired of her own will. This story was for Horikita's ears only.

"What would you like to ask?"

"What were you doing during the test? Tell me," she said.That was a much better question than I'd expected. She wanted to hear everything at once.

Everyone from class A to D and even the senpais are listening to what I am saying with rapt attention. No one knew how I did it, so I understand. 

"When the special test was announced, I didn't focus on anything except for the additional rules. I roughly understood how to manage the 300 points, but you couldn't manipulate them as an individual."