Thick thighs save lives

The Rabbit group was about to enter our sixth and final discussion period, still without any hope of making a breakthrough. I'd wanted to quietly and carefully gather my thoughts, so when Hirata and the others left our room, I headed to the meeting alone. 

Oh no. This will be trouble. I look around the room. As usual, they are situating themselves. I wonder why this event will be shown though. In comparison to almost everything else, this is inconsequential. 

Ichinose looks very confused. She knows that nothing truly special happened, we only discussed things about the school that should be known to everyone. That is what happened from her side anyway. I was looking at forbidden fruit, a treasure of all mankind. 

Since there was still about half an hour until the discussion started, I assumed no one would be there yet. However, my expectations were dashed by someone's presence.

"She must have gotten here early, huh?"

 I asked out loud. Ichinose slept soundly on the floor. Why should the mere sight of her tickle a man's heart in such a way? Ah, this was dangerous; it was really bad. Since she was lying on her side, I could see her plump thighs more clearly than usual.

The moment I thought of this, something strange happened. At least for a moment, the lingering seriousness from previous events dissipated. In the air was a feeling of unity, almost every boy my eyes could see was looking at me in agreement. A feeling of comradery was born. Maybe because most teenagers think like this when confronted with a beauty like Ichinose? That was the feeling from the boys anyway. 

The girls were more of a different story. I could hear them whispering things about me. The conversations were concentrated around where Ichinose sat. As our eyes meet, a tiny blush starts forming on her face and she looks away. 

"Senpai is still a boy, looks like. Are you perhaps into thighs?" Asks Amawasa with a dangerous smile on her face. To the other side of me, I can hear Kei mumbling things like "So he likes thigs" and "What if he wants to..." with an embarrassed face. She will be in la-la land for a while. I choose not to answer a question like this but she is not finished. She leans right next to my ear and whispers.

"Both of us only learned about this in books, but I am more of a kinesthetic learner. Would you like to imprint the knowledge of how a man's hands feel on my thighs to my body?" This seductive devil is trying to tempt me with forbidden knowledge. If she is a kinesthetic learner maybe this will stick. 

I give her a chop on the head. She starts rubbing the spot I hit. It should have not really hurt her.

"I have a girlfriend as you know. If you are a kinesthetic learner the lesson should stick. Please stop trying to tease me like this." I admonish. She just sticks her tongue out at me. 

"You are asking for the impossible senpai. Even for our standards." She shoots back. It is surprisingly easy to converse with her when I am not suspicious of her to the extent I was before. I still need to be careful around her, but not like before. 

Ichinose's friends are teasing her about this. Should they not be mad at me for looking at her defenseless friend? This is a mystery to me. I can catch the end of sentences. Such as "you happy Ichinose?" and "how does it feel?". She herself is turning more and more red. It looks like everyone has grabbed the only chance to turn this serious atmosphere around a bit. 

Even though I knew I shouldn't, I couldn't help but look at her thighs, then her legs, then her face, and then her breasts. Then back to her thighs.

"Ayanokouji-Kun are you a pervert?" Asks Matsushita. I would hope I am not. Before I can answer Ichinose intervenes.

"He just could not help himself, he is still a teenager. If it is Ayanokouji-Kun I do not mind. I trust him to not go over any lines." She says. The teasing comments in her class intensify. Some look shocked that she still trusts me after what was shown. Even if most are trying, the things that we saw could not be forgotten that easily. Still, the trust Ichinose is showing in me is nice. I will try not to jeopardize this trust as much as I can.