Is it a lie or not?

Sakagami-sensei and his students left, leaving those words hanging inthe air. The Class C students repeatedly complained that the witness's lies were far too much on their way out, almost as if they wanted Sakura to hear them. Silence enveloped the student council room immediately afterward.Sakura, trying to stifle her voice as best she could, burst into tears.

So this is the assault debacle. It looks like the events are shown in a chronological order. That is my current hypothesis. While that can still change, I should operate with that in mind. I need to think about exactly what I will say. Others know that my father is pretty demanding. Proving to them that a philosophy I mostly agree with has been drilled into my brain and that I am trying to change will be difficult. I also need to take future events into account.I know that I am a horrible human being. I am trying to change, in a sense, but I do not really think it will be enough if actions like what I did to Kei on the rooftop or the cruise will be shown. Maybe a combination of my good actions and Sensei blackmailing will be a good enough excuse. I am not naive, goodwill will not be enough.

I escaped my father and wanted to experience ordinary life. Learn emotions, my actions for people in the class, even though self-servicing, can and are being manipulated into making them think that I am a good person. When that is revealed, I will say that while I was trying to change, blackmail made me snap back into my ruthless personality to the fullest, to protect my freedom. Invoking Shiina and the Ayanokouji group will also be needed. They are my friends and Horikita should be able to understand to say that she wanted me to leave them, but I disagreed. Some of that is not even a lie.

Then, I will need to get Yosuke to speak for me. In essence, i will have to make them empathise with me and also make them believe that I changed for the better. Maybe saying other things I did "for the class" too. They will be exposed either way most likely.

If that does not work, it is not really a problem really. Kei is mine, a book to learn romance and maybe make her a precious existence and as long as other people do not mess with me, I will not crush them. Ants that do not try to sting me are not worthy of attention. Still, if the Ayanokouji group will fracture, it will be regretful.

While I was thinking about all of this, people familiarised with the situation. Since Horikita was also there, she answered any questions. I see some people are glaring at the class c students for making Airi cry. These next crucial videos will be crucial to make my plan into fruition. I need to fully concentrate on them. 

"I tried my absolute hardest to speak up during the discussion, but do

we even have a chance? Horikita?"

"I won't give up. I will keep fighting to support your testimony until the end," Horikita said.

"You understand that we won't solve this problem just by being stubborn. Won't that just hurt more people in the process?"

"I have no intention of losing. Well then, I must excuse myself."

Compliments were made to Horikita. She blushed a bit and waved them off. She does not take to so much positive attention well. If it was Manabu, her face would turn red, probably. 

With that, Horikita turned and left. Sudou followed. I left the student council room alongside Sakura.

"I'm sorry, Ayanokouji-kun... If I'd only stepped forward in the very beginning, everything would have been fine, but... Everything turned out thisway because I didn't have the courage."

"It would've ended the same even if you had stepped forward at the beginning. They would've fought to discredit your testimony simply because the witness came from Class D. The result would be the same."