Hallway dispute

In the end, we became absorbed in playing cards for the hour and then disbanded. Yukimura frantically searched the area for something, but unfortunately, it didn't seem like he'd gotten any clues as to the VIP's identity. I'm sure it was the same for all the other students. Even if we did talk, it wasn't as though the VIP was just going to step forward.
 I watched the order in which all the students left. The Class C students were usually the first out the door, but they hadn't moved.
Meanwhile, the Class A students, typically the last to leave, were the first out the door. Well, not everyone in Class A had left yet. Machida and Karuizawa were exchanging contact information. Yukimura and the Professor got up.

So the part about Kei being bullied will be shown now. Presumably, after this, what I did will be shown. I need Kei to soften the damage now. I look at Kei and she looks back. She should understand what will be shown now. 
 I will not allow something like that to happen to her again. I should console her. 

"Remember, nothing will happen to you now. I will protect you if needed."

I say. The girls who did this to her will suffer now. With everyone witnessing what they did, it will be hell for them. In a way, it is on the level of what Kushida did to me. This brings me back to the same problem. With the way people reacted to Kushida, it will be incredibly difficult to get out of this situation without becoming a social pariah. Earlier that would be even preferable, but it would make dealing with Nagumo infinitely harder. 

Kei will have to be my shield here. What I did to her was horrible, even if it helped her in the end. 
She will have to say that she has forgiven me already and that the problem is solved, but it will not be enough.
I need her to thank me in this video, so it is not too sudden. If people think that I helped her solve this problem, they will be confused when what I did is shown. This and what I actually thought will give me a chance to explain what I did and why.  
With her own support and if Yosuke and Ichinose chip in, the situation can be controlled.
Damage will be done, which is unavoidable, but in the long run, it will be mitigated. 
Honestly, this is so problematic. After this situation though, the only thing coming would be the rooftop incident and that is way easier to deal with. 

"Kei, I need your help here. With the horrible thing I did to you, the situation will become worse. I need you to act proactively and thank me when a good opportunity arises through this video. Okay?" As I say this, Kei turns weirdly happy. Does she like being used like this? Will have to think about it later.  

"Okay. But Kyiotaka, what you did was really bad you know? We weren't even in a relationship then." Says Kei while blushing a bit. 

"I know Kei, I apologize again. Wait, what do you mean we were not even in a relationship then? Would you do something like this with me now?" After these words, Kei looks speechless. Did I go too far? We need to jump the wall that was sprung up, so more teasing in this direction would help, is what I think. But I went overboard, it looks like. She starts mumbling to herself.

"I-I am not ready for such indecent things yet! My boyfriend is such a pervert." That is what she says. Not ready yet, huh? Well then...

"How can I not  be perverted when my girlfriend is so cute?' I know I should stop, but she makes teasing her so easy. The blushing intensifies. This took her attention away from what will be shown, for now at least. I need to keep an eye on her. Or maybe she will look at this head-on and not shrink away? That would be a positive change.

"What will I do with you. As stated earlier, I will be a good girlfriend and help you. You can rely on me Kyiotaka." She says happily. Relying on you? If it would happen it would certainly be you. I can try and do that, a boyfriend should rely on his girlfriend. I nod to her. 

In the meantime, people are situating themselves. The girls from Ryuuen's class look nervous. will they try to get out of this or just take it? If they do, Kei will not take it well. What they did was disproportionate to Kei's actions.