0

(Y/n)'s POVAs the wind whipped around me, my hair fell into my ears, so I tucked it behind my right ear and stared across the streets with a certain expression

(Y/n)'s POV
As the wind whipped around me, my hair fell into my ears, so I tucked it behind my right ear and stared across the streets with a certain expression. A scowl.

My stomach growls, causing my face to form the worst frown.

I can't believe I barely made it for a while on the streets. I didn't even know why I'm here.

I have no recollection of anything; the only thing I recall is my name. I don't know but I feel like I'm incomplete.

Due to malnutrition and the harsh windy air, I cough, causing my whole body to shake. I'm coughing and coughing.

I paced quietly in the corner of an alley to warm up my body to save it from falling.

As I collapsed on the cool stone surface, I clutched my tear-drop sapphire necklace. My memory started to flash.

Two people, a man and a woman.

Fire.

A collapsed kingdom.

Death.

People with pointy ears.

Chaos.

What exactly are these memories?

My breathing is slower than normal, and I began coughing repeatedly.

I glanced up to see the night sky dotted with bright stars, and I grinned and lifted my hand in an attempt to capture the star that was shining on me.

"I'm so unfortunate." My little voice spoke up.

My eyes slowly closed, and the icy breeze blew by me once more.

I opened my eyes slightly when I noticed a tiny landing nearby.

One middle-aged man with amethyst eyes looked at me with optimism, despite the fact that I'd already given up. He has a blue six-pointed star on the left side of his forehead, blonde unkempt hair, and king-like clothing.