𝘹𝘭𝘷

Third Person POV

"Nicely done, Luck-senpai!"

The cheers erupts and when it died down, the announcer started to speak, (Y/n) and Luck gave each other their fist bumps then the lightning mage wished the (h/c0 haired Goodluck since their match is the next one to battle.

"We will now be moving on to the final match of the final match of round one!! The 7th match of the round one goes to the M Team!!" There was a defining silence when the one by one the trio started to make their way towards the platform.

"Which means that... at last... It's Yuno, Noelle and (Y/n)'s team's turn!!"

(Y/n) adjusted her clothing making sure that it's all on the right places, when (Y/n) digs out for her card, there were none of the cards visible anymore, her brows furrowed when she tried to dig but none was found.

'It disappeared?' The (h/c) thought, she summoner her grimoire when she looked at the cover, it was changing but before she can even look at it clearly, the amount of tension in between Yuno and Noelle once again fired up.

"You grew up with that moron Asta, didn't you? Don't go crazy all over the place like him." Noelle said, side glaring the tall handsome jerk.

"Look who's talking, you're not very skilled at controlling your magic, are you? It took every last ounce of your effort to use mana skin back at the volcano, are you sure you will be able to fight?" Yuno retorted, making sure that he also gave her a side glare.

Noelle's eyes widen then an irked mark pop out of her forehead, she then turned her body towards Yuno and pointed at him.

"What was that?! I'm Royalty, I'll have you know!!" You're just a commoner, a savage, and a childhood friend of Asta's and most importantly you're my best friend's significant other!! Can you even think straight enough to fight?!" Noelle exclaimed, he hair almost flying upwards.