𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘷

Third Person POV

Julius Novachrono, Charlotte Roselei and Rill Boismortier contacted the Heart Kingdom after they found out that the connection between two kingdoms is still working.

Gaja who were also in Elysia where the others were, he provided news to the Magic Emperor with a heavy heart from what happened yesterday. His Queen has been taken and most of the Heart Kingdom were currently in rumble.

The Black Bulls specifically Nacht, Asta and (Y/n) visited the Black Bulls' Headquarters where the remaining members of the squad were downfallen from what happened. Probably shock, anxious and anger was the emotions they were feeling.

They embraced Asta and (Y/n) with a sigh of relief escaping their mouths. Asta had insisted to stay outside while the two will talk to the Black Bulls.

"After 3 days, we decided to do a surprise attack to the Spade Kingdom with picked members of the Magic Knights." Nacht started, (Y/n) took in their reactions.

They all witnessed how their Captain got taken away by the Dark Triad.

"You are the... Vice-Captain of the Black Bulls?!" Vanessa breathes out.

"Why, now... Why didn't you come here a single time...?!" Finral asked.

The long haired ravenette smiled with his eyes smiling as well, it creeped (Y/n) out, he has been smiling lately and it's weird. It's not that Nacht doesn't smile, he just... never mind.

"Because I hate Black Bull... I'm okay with anything if I can move as a Magic Knight and if you become Vice-Captain well, things are convenient because you have the freedom. I hate people who don't do things right... Black Bull is 'Squad of outlaws who have bigger damage than the earnings'... right? Seems like you took an active role on the fight half a year ago... but that doesn't erase the mistakes you guys did in the past..." Nacht stopped before peeking at the Black Bulls' members.