𝘹𝘹𝘪

"Wait, what?"

I found myself in the cellar near the dungeon with Sir Julius, where we had captured two members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun.

"Among the Magic Knights, there is a traitor." I crossed my legs and gazed at the floor, pondering, while Sir Julius reiterated what he had stated before.

Well, there is a possibility that the 'traitor(s)' will be sneaky all around the kingdom, and we can't ignore the fact that the traitor(s) may have high ranks in order to go past us. It bothered me that there may be one or two traitors among the captains, but there is one person who has piqued my interest since day one.

If the two captives refuse to reveal the truth, we'll have to do it the hard way, which may be a problem if the leader is clever enough to build barriers in their minds that we can't break through.

"Call Marx and ask him to use his magic on the captives; if it's blocked out, you know who to call." I murmured, my gaze fixed on my father's.

It will be as simple as pie to figure out who it is when two people with large intellect are in the same room. I already had a suspect in mind, but I wasn't sure if Sir Julius was aware of it. Mostly when I'm just making a distraction.

He agreed, then rose up and proceeded towards the door, and I followed him as we parted ways, him summoning Marx and me facing the two captives.

I've been wearing my clean new clothing since I lost consciousness, and Kurayami has returned the necklace to me so that I can return to my natural self, but I'm still skeptical that I have human blood.

I fucking grew horns, wings, and my eyes tuned crimson; I'm not foolish enough to believe I'm part devil, but I don't recall Devils having offspring. How did it happen between my biological parents?

All I know is that I'm part devil, but what did Kurayami mean when he said I didn't have a drop of human blood in me?

'If you think you're a human, you're mistaken; you don't even have a drop of human blood.'