𝘹𝘹

They all rushed to Mr

They all rushed to Mr. Owen, the healer. Nozel leads the group, carrying Fuegoleon and Leopold with his magic; all is calm, but the three magical knights are worried sick about their two friends, the one who has been captured and the one who is currently staying in the Medical hall.

Noelle came to a halt; she reasoned that (Y/n) was with Yuno, so why did (Y/n)—

Healers arrivedassisted Fuegoleon and carried him in one of the rooms. Charlotte stopped one of the healers before the healer could leave.

"Can you tell me where (Y/n) is?" She asked coldly, but deep down she wanted to panic and cry.

Mr. Owen appeared out of nowhere before the healer could respond.

"Follow me." He said, and all of the willing Magic Knights who wanted to see (Y/n) followed, but surprisingly, they all followed Mr. Owen.

Mr. Owen remained silent, which increased Noelle's concern, and she began to shake her head.

'(Y/n) would be fine, (Y/n) would be fine, (Y/n) would be fine, (Y/n) would be fine.' In her head, the same sentence kept repeating itself.

She didn't want anything to happen to (Y/n); losing (Y/n) would be like losing her mother all over again.

Noelle is more close to (Y/n), and she may be jealous of (Y/n) at times, but that thought vanishes when she sees (Y/n) smiling at her. Of course, Noelle forgot that (Y/n) is a girl who has had similar or even worse experiences than her.

'Please, be safe.'

Mimosa's hands began to sweat as a result of her nervousness; her thoughts are identical to Noelle's. (Y/n) assisted her in improving her well-being; (Y/n) cared about both nobles, so she explained to Mimosa that mentioning to Noelle about her family and magic might hurt her; Mimosa understood, but she didn't realise she was hurting Noelle.

(Y/n) is more than simply a Magic Knight; she is an orphan who was discovered in an alley and has since become the heart and mind of the kingdom. If (Y/n) died, so would the light and joy that shines upon the Magic Knights, yet everyone can agree that (Y/n) motivated some individuals to keep going—to keep living.