𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹

Third Person POV

The captains looked at the three teenagers in front of them, well Mereoleona is eyeing Yuno quietly, she stared at him from head to toe with judgement in her eyes.

If Yuno is worthy enough to take care of (Y/n), sooner or later, Yuno had to come in to one of their dinner times together with the captains, since (Y/n) hadn't properly introduced Yuno to them.

It will be a great opportunity for the captains to meet the one who stole (Y/n) from their grasp.

Talk about being possessive.

The Magic Emperor watched Yuno and Asta bicker back and forth and (Y/n) who watched the scene unfold before her eyes, a smile plastered on her lips.

Julius cleared his throat to get the attention of everyone as he spoke.

"That was quite the entrance! Please Welcome the biggest contributors from Black Bull, the rookie Asta and the charming rookie (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) aggressively looked at her father, since when did she got the title charming?

Of course, not everyone wants to be biased just because she is raised where the charming Magic Knight are, doesn't mean she deserved the recognition. That's why she strived hard, she strives to push past her own limits, she strives to learn, and she strive to win.

"Yuno, Asta and (Y/n) take 1st, 2nd and 3rd place respectively for the most stars achieved among all the rookies this year. Within the half year that they've joined the Kingdom, they have shown most incredible display of results!"

Julius took a glance to (Y/n) who stood proud with her head high in front of everyone, he managed to hide his smile as he watched his own daughter be where she deserved.

All of her hard work towards the Kingdom gained her the recognition that she deserved.

(Y/n)'s mind is elsewhere while she continued to listen to her father, she thought about Noelle.