𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

Everyone began to search for a cure to Asta's arms, even if they take ages to find them, they are willing to search the whole Kingdom, just to make Asta be okay.

After (Y/n) had woken up, Julius wanted her to stay on bed rest but (Y/n) is not the one who will just watch her comrades to work hard and find the cure.

She is a stubborn as she is already, her and Yuno got into one of their biggest fights after (Y/n) deciding she will help with her comrades. It surprised (Y/n) that Yuno had objected to the idea of her helping, (Y/n) fought back as their bickering started to turn into their intense arguments.

"You can't come." Yuno said firmly, almost running out of patience, they had been arguing the decision for the past hour now and (Y/n)'s patience is as thin as Yuno's.

(Y/n)'s brows furrowed, she looked at Yuno with pure anger with her eyes.

"You can't decide on that." She said calmly, not wanting the argument to be more heated, Yuno is not the type to be angry in any simple things but right now, his patience with his 'lover' is about to snap.

"And what? Watch you make yourself suffer for the cure when almost everyone in your squad is searching."

Yuno's hand gripped on (Y/n)'s arms tightly making her take her arm back from his grip.

"I will go whether you like it or not! And even you can't stop me!" (Y/n) said then walked angrily towards the door, Yuno followed her figure still feeling angry that he was just looking out for her.

Before (Y/n) finally disappeared from the door, she looked above her shoulder to look at Yuno once more.

"Talk to me when you decided that it's the right for us to made up again."

What do they know about love?

Of course, there is not a perfect relationship, they have arguments, misunderstanding and complications with each other.