𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

"Be careful, (Y/n)!" I cautiously stepped one foot on the branch, he yelled.

He's far too protective of me. Why would Mom and Dad allow him keep an eye on me, it's not like our age gape is that wide.

"I'm perfectly fine, P----!" I yelled back at him before taking another step on the branch.

My attention was drawn to how high I am, and it is high enough for you to jump.

I'm looking for a place to sit and rest; the branches are rather thin, so I'll need something to support my weight.

My foot slipped as I was about to grip the branch above me.

I didn't know what to do as I felt everything in slow motion and the wind passing through me, enjoying my fall.

Oh, no.

My eyes instinctively closed, anticipating my fall.

When I felt a pair of arms held me, I opened my eyes and looked at the person who caught me.

"I got you."

Amber eyes met mine, fear written all over his face—fear for me—his arms wrapped securely around me.

His face is a few inches closer to mine, and my gaze remained fixed on his features, as if we were the only ones in the place.

"Yuno." Four words escaped my lips, and the man in front of me is precisely what I'm looking for to catch me.

"Hey." I patted his head while he is still carrying me.

When I looked over his shoulder, I noticed Noelle and Asta, as well as Mimosa and Klaus, all with big eyes and mouths gaping.

Noelle has the widest eyes, and the interrogation will begin later.

Yuno laid me down, and our bracelets touched; just looking at that made me grin.