𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

Mereo-san narrowed her eyes at me; I knew we'd have such talks after this training she specified.

I pray for the souls of the Crimson Lions and those that Mereo-san will drag, especially since this is Hot Springs Training.

"How about you come along as well?"

When a fire lion claw emerges from the inferno around Mereo-san, she crosses her arms and looks at Asta.

I believe I spoke too soon.

"Err... I've already got my own squad, and... Err... I can't simply leave our precious (Y/n) here!" Asta said and dragged my name into this, I gaped at Asta.

"Oh! Asta, you're joining us as a rival?!" Leopold's scarred face shifted to the side, and he eagerly leapt up and down."

"Not at all!!!"

Yuno grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face the exit, then he began walking with me to escape this situation.

"All right, Asta..."

"Ahh! Yuno! (Y/n)! Wait, damn it!"

We were almost to the door when a tiger claw gripped Yuno's head and lifted him to the ground, while Mereo-san gave me a look that said, 'If you don't come with us, I'll make your training ten times harder.'

Ah! Of course, when Mereo-san is present, no one escapes the training, especially me.

"You as well."

I hurriedly nodded towards Mereo-san, then gazed at Yuno's surprised expression; he gave me a look to help him, but I shook my head in fear.

"Once she's got a hold of you, there's no going free... Due to having no outward interest in war or government, she is the powerful force hiding out on the side-lines. But if she were to fight, she'd likely be even more powerful than her brother... The uncrowned undefeated lioness, Mereoleona Vermillion!"