𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

"Good work, everyone." The seven of us stood proudly, a small smirk were seen on our faces, throughout the years, each of the Magic Knights Squad keep growing, preparing themselves—ourselves for the upcoming war that is to happen.

The Spade Kingdom already conquered the Diamond Kingdom, leaving the Clover Kingdom as well as the Heart Kingdom, it gave all of us with a heavied chest, we have no clue when will the Spade Kingdom attack.

Only time will tell.

"Thanks to everyone's efforts... We were able to occupy the village of Toron, a village within the Spade Kingdom and with Noelle's water magic aiding Undine's clone... We were able to set up a barrier in Toron similar to the barrier we have on the Heart Kingdom... We tried to let (Y/n) set up the barrier but with the amount of mana she'll released, we can't take the risk of the Spade troops feeling her mana. And because I am afflicted by the Devil's curse that I can sense and react to the Devil's power very quickly! If we keep up the pace and increase our territory... We will be able to corner the Spade Kingdom's Devil!" Lolopechka exclaimed that caused for the boys to cheer.

I held Noelle's hand, gripping it tightly, assuring her that we'll be fine, she doesn't seem too anxious after the training. I begin to feel worried, Noelle was focused on facing Megicula, the same devil that has cursed Lolopechka, because the Devil killed her mother by a curse as well.

When Noelle showed me the picture of her mother before, looking at Noelle now, as she grows, she began to look more like Acier Silva.

Noelle smiled at me, gripping my hand in return.

"Buuut, that is all for today. Let us all meet again tomorrow." Lolopechka said, waving her two hands at us.

The boys began to be agitated, wanting to duel Gaja. I rolled my eyes and yawned; my fingers rake my white locks. I slumped against Noelle, my arms circling her body, hugging her.