𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

"Argh!"

I noticed my body hit the wall before landing another hit on 'Maru,' he said I should call him that.

He seemed to be new because I hadn't seen him the last time I came here.

I ran to him, ignoring the anguish in my body, and began tossing cards at him, and each card that landed would explode.

My card magic had deteriorated so much that I didn't want to use my other magic because I was scared that the quantity of mana I'd release would be able to attract from above the water, and we don't want any complications now, do we?

"Is that all you got?" Maru questioned, almost kicking my stomach if it weren't for my senses, my eyes looked for the spot in a matter of seconds as I sprinted towards the side, almost climbing up and beginning to jump at him, rotating my body and my foot smacked his face but not enough to knock him unconscious.

I landed on my feet and dusted my clothing; now they're all dirty; if I'd known I'd be in this game, I wouldn't have worn my white clothes.

This damn bastard was ready to smash my face with a shell, so I leaned to the side.

I closed my eyes and focused my mana only on Maru, allowing him to witness what a (Y/n) Helios-Astraea can do.

My mana is strong enough to render someone who is unfamiliar with it unconscious. As Kurayami described, my mana is clearly a scented mist with the scents of green apples, sage, and musk, but it also has a nice aroma to it. I had no idea how I got that, but Yuno had stated it the first time I tried it on him after training with Kurayami.

According to his own words, "I am pleasant to smell," which I took as a compliment.

Kurayami stated that as a product of the very first hybrid, it would be quite intriguing to learn more about me. Of course, I didn't comprehend what he meant, but the thought will remain with me.