𝘭𝘹𝘪

Third Person POV

The communicating device tool journey is amusing to say at least and pretty eventful.

Encountering Yami who is taking a dump at the Black Bulls Base with such concentration that he even glared at Asta's soul.

"I thought this might happen, so I borrowed a magic communicating tool that will let us contact Marx." Mimosa stated that earned her many praises from her fellow Magic Knights.

Once Mimosa opened the magic communicating tool, Marx stood in shock whilst his eyes stared at Lolopechka, his eyes wide.

"Mimosa, what's going on? Is that person perhaps..." Marx didn't get to finish his sentence when a familiar person with blonde locks pushed Marx aside.

His eyes sparkled; an excited expression was seen in his face.

"The Heart Kingdom's Princess! What kind of magic do you use?!" The Magic Emperor exclaimed.

(Y/n) facepalmed, of course, it would be the first thing he'll ask, and it never gets old, her ear twitch when Marx and Julius started to bicker back and forth, may I remind you, in front of Lolopechka herself but the princess seems that she didn't mind it at all and continued to smile.

After their bickering, Lolopechka had informed Julius about her plan in hopes that the Magic Emperor would accept.

Julius stood there happily and spoke.

"Of course, that's perfectly fine with me! You guys might get some big information while you're over there, too! If you'd like, I can come along too!" Marx immediately refused that idea.

"Negotiations complete! Thank goodness! But with how things are now, all of you will get easily so killed." Lolopechka said bluntly that made the crew shiver.

Secre and (Y/n) were used to be in the verge of dying and it seemed that Asta is getting the hang of it already. It wouldn't be a surprise really.

"So, it's really that strong? This Spade Devil!" Asta inquired.