𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

My head bled by the impact that I have took from Ladros—whoever he is.

I am just simply slammed by the tree and to make it even better, a following tree had been slammed again on me after I just recovered from the previous tree.

Hell with the forest.

Fana and Mars were unconscious right after Ladros did something which I am not sure what, I let Noelle handle the two of them while me and Asta fought Ladros together.

As I recovered from the impact, I hid behind a tree with Ladros' back facing mine, my eyes searched every corner of what I can do.

"C'mon, (Y/n). Think."

I saw Asta jumped to Ladros, but he was quickly to be taken away as I grimaced to the impact that Asta had taken.

My necklace kept shaking, almost pleading me to take it off. I cannot.

With the amount of people in here, I would not want them to see me to go berserk, I trust my own magic even if this necklace kept a half of my magic.

When Ladros' gaze went towards my direction, I quickly hid behind the tree, I raised my hand where my bracelet is then I peck it with my lips to remind myself that I have to go home with people whose waiting for me.

Something was about to hit me, so I quickly jumped to the shadow beneath me to hide.

The tree that I used in hiding fell down just beside me then Ladros came towards it then his eyes search the area for my whereabouts.

My eyes narrowed at him when his eyes stare down on the shadow, I am in, I quickly step back when he tried to touch the shadow that I am in.

How interesting.

I heard a distant shout when I turned to look where the shout is coming from, it came from Asta who were running towards Ladros with the Black sword in his hand, Ladros had taken his eyes of my shadow as he turned to Asta.