𝘭𝘹𝘷

Third Person POV

(Y/n) closed her eyes, settling her hands to the ground, shadow appearing underneath her figure scattering all over the place, making it her own domain. Her fingers twitch as it began to feel heavier like carrying the land itself on her hands.

Breathing in and out, a surge of wind blew her way, the shadow started to spread even more than she used to do. Her feet kept its place on the ground, hearing a loud crack.

After she maximized her shadow to the furthest, she can do, she shoots her hands in the air, the shadows following the action of her fingertips. The shadow connected its tip to one, forming a large dome.

Opening her eyes and all she saw is a shadowed dome, she, being the centre of the dome.

She lowered her hands, huffing. Raking her fingers through her hair before stretching her arms and neck from the previous attempts she did earlier.

Snapping her fingers, the dome slowly crawled down back to her own shadow.

She was no exception in training, she wouldn't allow the Magic Emperor giving her special treatment knowing that most of her comrades were working their asses off.

"It's time." Kurayami murmured from her shoulder.

The crimson eyed stared from afar.

Her form began to change, along with her aura circulating her. Kurayami took notice how her eyes were dull, the devil thought that is because of nervousness? Anxious? Scared? Or... perhaps she felt something is wrong.

"Let's go." Her voice was ice cold, of course, this was no ordinary rescue mission, life of their captains was in sake. Who would even brighten up the mood in these kind of scenario?

Stretching her wings to its full extent before taking off where the rest decided to meet up but before that she needed to fetch someone.

The cold palace covered in snow were eerie, on a part of the castle. Footsteps were heard approaching the lab.