𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘷

Third Person POV

The brackets have emerged on the board, and the Magic Knights are eagerly seeking for their names and competitors.

(Y/n) leaned on Yuno while she searched for their group's name, which she found in the upper right corner. They'll have to deal with Noelle's brother, Solid Silva.

The (h/c) looked at Noelle, who was staring at the board with determination, and (Y/n) made a thin line on her lips before sighed. If they are to combat with Solid's Team, the (h/c) haired girl must first grasp their strengths and weaknesses.

Knowledge over strength and Magic balancing knowledge.

"Let's start with round one!"

(Y/n) leapt slightly in alarm, gripping Yuno's arm for balance, while Yuno kept his hand on (Y/n)'s waist.

Yuno stared at (Y/n), who seemed to want to laugh, but the (h/c) rolled her eyes at him while still holding his arm. If she is going to see all of the upcoming battles, she must watch how everyone of the teams fight except their opponents of course.

Later on, she had other plans with them.

"You are allowed to attack the other team!! But obviously no killing!! We have advanced recovery magic users on standby, so fight will all your might!!!" The Magic Emperor stated this with his eyes sparkling, and behind him is the King, who is envious of wanting to stand out, and Mr. Owen, who is staring proudly at Asta.

"Round one, start!!"

(Y/n) walked towards the stadium's edge, her gaze roving the region, familiarizing herself with the surroundings. She felt eyes penetrating her, therefore she looked around, and practically all of them were staring at her.

She raised an eyebrow and wondered as to what they need.

'There's no way I'm going to help the others; they wouldn't learn nothing if I just told them what they needed to do,' (Y/n) thought.

(Y/n) kept a close eye on the main character's battle with Mimosa and 'Zachs.' Her brain settles on trusting him, but her instincts warn her to remain wary. With the number of traitors uncovered around the Kingdom, she may be unaware that another traitor is standing next them.

The Captains and Magic Emperor had their sights set on certain persons they suspected of being suspicious. (Y/n) had her sights set on some as well, but a heavy weight settled in her chest.

We may never know what awaits (Y/n) behind closed doors; perhaps they suspected her of being a traitor, but that was simply (Y/n) overthinking.

Yuno leaned forward and whispered into (Y/n)'s ear.