𝘭𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

"Hello there, my little princess." Locks of white hair greeted baby (Y/n), her eyes glimmered under the sun, making it more gold than they already are.

The woman holding her in her arms is swaying her carefully, (Y/n) saw a glimpse of black hir trying to peek from the white-haired woman carrying her.

"Don't hide, Amor." The white-haired woman said, keeping the smile on her lips, slightly glancing from her shoulder, the white-haired woman came face to face with her lover.

The ravenette scratched his head as he goes towards (Y/n) who's playing with her hands. He stood there awkwardly until a pair of crimson eyes, similarly to the ravenette, were looking at him.

The father-daughter stood there looking at each other, the white-haired woman stood there, looking back and forth from her daughter to her lover.

(Y/n) raise both of her hands towards the ravenette, indicating for him to carry her.

The ravenette looked at his lover for help but instead the white-haired woman gave the ravenette (Y/n) who is longing for her father's touch.

"Hold her like this, so she won't fall." The white-haired elf said, the ravenette devil followed her instruction.

When he is finally comfortable with holding his daughter knowing that she'll never fall from his arms, he started to play his daughter which is to the elf's amusement.

The ravenette devil isn't known for being clingy and sweet, to Luthien, Lucius is a tsundere. This warms Luthien's heart, she is thankful for meeting the ravenette devil in the middle of the forest, she hoped that when (Y/n) grew up, she won't be angry about her father.

(Y/n) were watching the scene changed before her eyes, her mother is beautiful like a fairy but her father, it's all blur when she tries to look at his face multiple times.