𝘷𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

The night has now arrived when the Magic Knights Exam has been concluded. The more I think about it, is that I won't live in the castle anymore. I considered having my father accompany me, but he'll be too busy wandering around looking for fascinating magic. I'm not going to deny that I'll miss him.

Yuno, Asta, and I have been tired all day and are only waiting for our Captains to transport us to the base. I could simply ride my broom through the Black Bulls' base, but that would raise suspicions.

"Yuno, you're in Golden Dawn and I'm in Black Bulls. Our competition has just begun."
Asta exclaimed, his face flushed with delight. It's great that Asta proved himself to Yami-san. Obviously, Yami-san saw something about him that compelled him to join the Black Bulls, not only because I pleaded.

I crossed my arms and looked at both of my boys. I can't help but feel grateful because I saw how hard they worked just to be here.

"Yes, let's see which of us-" When Asta's stomach growled, Yuno was cut off. When Asta started running to the toilet, yelling that he needed to dump, I laughed.

What did he eat earlier?

When someone stood behind me and made me take a look, I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

It's Yuno.

He's looking at me as if I'm going to be anywhere else, which makes sense because we'll be splitting up when we get to our respective bases. What I admire about Yuno is that he honors other people's choices. When I joined the Black Bulls, he didn't ask me why. Yuno is a wise man; he recognized that I chose Black Bulls for my own good.

I widened my eyes when I returned his gaze, and we spent a full minute staring into each other's eyes. I felt a slew of feelings just by staring at him, with his amber eyes attached to my (E/c) orbs. It's warm.

Suddenly, he gave me a head pat while smiling a little at me; he doesn't normally smile on a regular basis, but when he has a chance to, he'll sure do.