𝘭𝘹𝘷𝘪

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After all the battle in Spade Kingdom, the castle was half destroyed, dead bodies were seen and no trace of devils in sight probably in the stomach of Kurayami.

The Clover Kingdom managed to defeat the Spade Kingdom but what hit (Y/n) was that before the last devil she managed to defeat, that devil whispered.

“Dante said, The real enemy lives in your home”

She stayed stilled for a moment, could it be the feeling that she’s been ignoring is right all along?

All of those people who sacrificed themselves?

All those battles they’ve faced?

All because of her father?

Her father, Julius Novachrono

(Y/n) began to connect the dots, all of those that happened in her life were planned from the start?

Julius is really supposed to see her in that alley.

She clenched her fist.

That's why…

That's why she has the Devil Spirit…

That's why there were whispers…

That's why she is that… strong…

She stared at the floor in the quiet broken castle.

The moonlight shun above her.

Her tears began to drip.

She can't believe it…

That she's a..

Zogratis.

All along, her real name is (Y/n) Helios Astraea Zogratis. Heir of the oldest Zogratis, none other than Lucius Zogratis and Luthien Helios Astraea, the fairest maiden of the elves.

She sobbed as she fell on the dirty ground, covering mouth.

“After all this time..” She whispered as the tears kept falling down her eyes.

The story he told me, it was his story..’

How can she be so blind? How didn't she notice the patterns?

Or maybe she loved her adopted father so much that she didn't mind the clues to know that her adopted father is her real father.

In the world of the Clover Kingdom, only the strongest become the Wizard King and Julius Novachrono is the strongest with the help of Lucius Zogratis.

What was her father's plan?

Why bother becoming a Wizard King? For what?

She wasn't ready to go home, she wasn't ready to face her father, she wasn't ready to fight him but it is destined to be. The one who helped her, the one who comforted her, the one who supported her, the one who's always there for her is her enemy. The person who she can be dependent on, the person who saved her on her past and present life, the person who she calls her father is the person she needed to fight.