𝘭𝘷𝘪

Third Person POV

"Aww, do you really want to see dear mommy that quickly?" Zagred said, in hopes of provoking the white-haired hybrid, the said girl rolled her eyes internally, she can't take her eyes of Zagred knowing that one wrong move she'll do, Zagred will attack.

"You know..." (Y/n) started, her crimson eyes bore at the devil in front of her, both held eye contact, none of them blink, just gazing at each other's eyes.

"You could've been qualified as an apprentice, it's a shame, my father didn't want you, I wonder why? Ah! I remember, he doesn't like cowards." (Y/n) didn't just mock Zagred but she spoke what is true.

The tall devil laughed, covering his sharped teeth with his hand, his laughs echoed around them.

The white-haired hybrid stood there, crossing her arms watching the devil laugh.

"You and me we are the same, join me. Let's rule this world where only us devils stand, with power—"

"I have to stop you at that, who's 'we'? You and me? Are the same? Funny." (Y/n) chuckled, her eyes narrowing at the tall devil who looked at her.

"I never took you as a jest." She added.

Her mind wandered, she kept thinking where is Yuno now? Patri? Asta? Mimosa? Noelle? Yami? Nozel? Her Father? She just wished that they saved Patri.

"I'm not a devil like you, Zagred. We may come from the same kind, but you and I are different. One of those are that I'm far more superior than you, far stronger, and far more sinister. Devils seek for me, while you... Devils doesn't even care about you." Smirking at the aggravated Zagred in front of her.

"You..."

(Y/n) stuck her tongue against her cheek, her teeth visible to Zagred's eyes.

Without a word, it started raining iron swords, it brought her the nostalgic feeling when she fought a one specific girl from the Kira family.