𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪

Third Person's POV

"Within me, William sleeps... His world tree magic can gather magic and life forces within the country!" Patri said.

Valtos came in front of him through a spatial gateway and handed Patri a grimoire that appears to be William's. Patri acknowledged his former accomplice and professed regret for betraying them due to his own greed.

"No matter what you really are... It was you who saved me that day..." Valtos said, and Patri smiled slightly before turning his head to see Asta.

Asta seemed to have received the message before Patri even revealed it.

"Asta... With you Demon-Destroyer Sword, undo my reincarnation..."

"Are you sure?"

Patri gulped before turning to face a specific white-haired hybrid whose eyes had been fixed on him for some time.

"Of course... I've had regrets in this second life... But I fear death no more. I believe that just disappearing like this is not enough to atone for everything I've done besides my person seemed to find her own in this life for 500 years I waited for her but what did it cost me? I'm going on ahead! I'm sorry Licht... but I'm leaving things to you and (Y/n) ..." Patri's eyes settling on the white-haired female near him, he bit his lower lip.

A bitter smile settled on his lips.

"Maybe another lifetime." Patri said, before Asta placed the blade in front of the elf's chest, dark matter was absorbed by Asta's sword.

Patri's appearance began to shift into that of a man with a scar over the upper part of his face.

Under the mask that the Golden Dawn Captain is wearing, lies his whole visage, his insecurity, his flaw.

He clenched his hand in front of his chest and muttered his friend's name, dedicating the tree he will plant to Patri, who had already found peace.

Union Magic occurred when veins sprang from the seed that William is clutching, with Licht supporting him from behind.