𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

"You sneaky bitch! How come you experienced that type of romantic scenario?!" Noelle exclaimed while clinging into my arms as we looked into different stands of food.

Well, after Yuno and I kissed on the gazebo, we separate ways apparently because the boys—including the captains drag Yuno to who knows where.

Meanwhile the girls had drag me towards the food stands, after the stunt that Vanessa-senpai and I pulled, my stomach churned as if it has never been fed every day.

"Language, Noelle." Mimosa said, being the almost innocent one in our group. Of course, Mimosa stayed with us after Klaus assured her that they'll be fine.

"Now Noelle, I'm sure your prince charming will come soon enough." Vanessa-senpai said, as I raised my hand then she copied my gesture, we both let out hands high-five in the air.

"Then maybe we'll have double dates."

Noelle slaps my arm while I burst out laughing, I cling to Noelle's arm as I search for foods to eat.

Later on, Noelle and I were carrying several bags of priorities *cough* stuff that we didn't need *cough*.

Mimosa had left us at the same time Vanessa-senpai, I think I saw Vanessa-senpai is challenging Charlotte-san. I would watch them, but I got to find my boy, and I don't think that Charlotte-san would have a best night for long, she isn't much a drinker—well, it depends on occasions.

I put a piece of pink cotton candy in my mouth, the sweet flavor with a hint of strawberries stained a pink tint on my tongue.

The Star Awards Festival won't start for another hour, so it took the rest for us to went to different stalls.

In my peripheral vision, I found Asta hanging around with the boy that I've been looking for.

"Noelle, there they are!" I exclaimed then tugged her towards our boys.