𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oi! Who do you think you are to give orders?" One from the Golden Dawn asked, aggressively.

I crossed my arms, clicked my tongue, and continuously tapped my right foot, running out of patience. If more people are harmed, I will undoubtedly blame myself; it is my responsibility as a Magic Knight and the daughter of the Magic Emperor to guarantee the safety of my people.

It is my pledge to serve the Magic Emperor, and any title is meaningless under these circumstances.

I was going to respond when Fuego-san interrupted me.

"Just do as she says."

As I nodded in appreciation, the boulder mage was forced to build an identical live replica of the kingdom. As it formed, a few explosions happened, and I paid great attention to it.

A few remarks had been made, but I paid no attention to those and proceeded to walk beside Fuego-san.

"How on earth could an attack with this kind of mana go unnoticed by us?"

I placed my hand on my chin, contemplating.

The kingdom is surrounded by barriers, but if someone powerful enough to warp inside, it may be the solution to all of our questions.

"The enemy must have a really powerful warp mage and got them in here instantly." When I heard Fuego-san's comment, it was as if he had read my mind.

"Exactly my thoughts." I said, still focused on the map.

But why does it—the mana smelt like dead? If I'm not mistaken, mana is linked to the type of magic you have, therefore the dead scent must be related to their magic. Is it possible—

"How should we divide the members we have here..." Fuego-san said while my eyes roam to the people in here.

"Shouldn't we consider securing the castle first?" Some Golden dawn member said.

I was about to speak when Asta cut me off.

"Hey.. What are we waiting for?!" He shouted and said something else.