1. Antithesis

Ignore the mistakes please

Third person pov:

making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company, acting as the main point of communication,Interacting with clients, making best out of best deals,and addition of all being the public face isn't easy, Jeon Jeonguk is handling it all well with his exceptionally ingenious skill.

slurping on espresso eyes solely darted on piles of paper work, his hand working with high speed as his eyes working like a scanner as he signs every paper while carefully reading every words written on them.

he looks so intimidating that sometimes people make the wrong perception about him, raven hair, arm tattooed, his well built body, brown eyes  and perfect jaw line doesn't really convince people him being a ceo rather than a model or actor and he hate being called as one of them---he hates it.

as come to work,it never stress him, he believes in smart work, but that doesn't means he's lazy to do the hardwork hell no, there are time when he stays up all night for days and days, a total workaholic yet he makes time for himself  to enjoy his life with his friends,'you live only  once' he believe in it and therefore he wants to enjoy life every chance he gets.

and when it comes to love life well he has been single, never once fell in love, yes he did had a relationship back in university time which lasted for hardly a month, he wasn't in love but he wanted to give a shot to it to know what exactly this concept of love is, but nah it didn't fit well with his idea of love.

a knock on the door,made him snapp his head up halting him on his actions.as he utter 'come in' , looks at the person right in front him then buries his face again in his files.

"what's it yug" ? he asked, voice void of any emotions.
yugeom, his close friend and a secretary. Kim Yugeom is handsome,sweet and sassy guy, knows jeonguk better. he's just like a jeonguk,a total workholic. he works until he satisfied with it, would do anything for his boss come friend.

"there is a meeting in 10 mins" yugeom says keeping a file in front of jeonguk, who snapp his head up once again, furrows when yug smiles, rather amusingly.

"I know that, and what's with the smile"? he asked keeping the paper aside, eyes growing narrow.

"your 'daddy the great' is here" Yugeom chukles now,and jeonguk rolls his eyes, irked.
he pushed his chair back, standing on his feet, walk to stand across the other male.

"why the hell? he's here means he is going to make me do something shit which I'm surely gonna oppose"

he uttered irritated, yugeom is not smiling now, he knows how father and son duo get so competitive and annoys the hell out of each other. they both are friendly yet their determined nature makes both the male angry which always lead to hell of bickering and hell of arguments.

"don't worry kook, he's your father after all. you can handle him like you always have done"
yugeom says,jeonguk sighs nodds a little. message his temple, then pick up his blazer and wears it.

he inhales deeply, checks the time. he knew this is going to be a long and brain consuming day because his father Jeon ji sung is here who'll take a tool of him, his father is hard headed doesn't listen so is jeonguk but some time the ravente has to take steps back because of his father high blood pressure, because of which the oldy always gets away easily.

"let's go" he announced walks ahead while yugeom picks the file he had put on desk just few moments before then trailes behind jeonguk.

                            *****