8: Poised

Ignore the mistakes please.
Author pov:

closed small room with no light, he remember how he was laying on the cold floor with deep cut on his mideal lining, the wound was deep that made damage to his diaphragm musle but he was  fortune enough to get surgery just after he was out from the hell, those painful day and night are still fresh to him, the wound might have healed but scar which left on skin is still bleeds.

he's trying to overcome from his horrible past which has snatched his freedom, his sleep, his happiness.

every time he tries to be brave and strong ,some or other way he always been dragged back to his painful untold story, which he doesn't want anyone to hear.

but while being sad ,it's the inner worior soul that screamed to never give it all up, never let your immense painful past dragged you down from where you have been come up to the highest.

so to nurture his wound with bearing the pain with a hope to heal someday the model wipes off his tears,when Yeonjun was hugging him to console. If he would hide because of his insecurity and fear he would never heal.

he pulled out from hug, eyes swelled, cheeks red and tear stained yet he looks extremely beautiful, he stand up with the help of yeonjun ,rolls his tongue over his dried red lips holding tight his shirt from front which are still unbutton.

he picks the outfit which Yeonjun got along, he moves toward the changing room halts for a second and turn around and yeonjun is already looking at him with wet eyes

"tell them I'll shoot today, i don't want it to be cancelled"

he says in hoarsy voice,then doesn't wait for any answer from yeonjun just walk into changing room and yeonjun know there's no way taehyung would turn down from his words, he sighs while taking his phone out and calls Yugyeom , tell him about models decision.

Oblivious about whole situation on the shoot which was on beach where taehyung is being judge for his tantrum, taehyung walks on sand like a king as if he wasn't even crying just few minutes before.

everyone words get swallowed just wide eyes and mouth ajar, up on taking live godly human walking with pride along side him is yeonjun.

jeongguk stood their, eyes holding surprise and spark, he couldn't look away because models beautiful face has chained him to not look anywhere, he forgot to blink, to breath,hears the guitars and violent being played in the background.

he gulps as taehyung second by second gets closer by walking towards him, he's sure his heart would pound out from his chest as it was beating so fast, and then there taehyung past by him doesn't even spare a glance to him and jeongguk still stood in the same direction from where model has walked in.

"jeongguk, it's starting" Yugyeom call upon his name and the ceo finally gets down from his trance, he turns around sees the model already on wooden beach chair ready to strike pose.

all gawking eyes on him---which kind of he didn't really like, well just don't ask the reason.

sun was shining, cold breeze gusting through the skin and hair and in between such beautiful seaside the model striking pose on wooden chair, then on sand with holding pearls in his cup of hand eyes shut closed with chin up towards the sky, and with one flashes he changes the pose to other one. oblivious about ceos intense gaze.