23: bemuse

Pictures credit to rightful owner.
Ignore the mistakes:
Authors pov:

things get better, weather changes, so does relationships, nothing is permanent, nothing last forever, taehyung ponders over his recent life events while he peers out from the window and scenery are passing by just like every day of his life. The car is driven by wonho, with Chan on passenger seat while he sat at the back, it's 9 in the morning and Yeon Jun was still in hospital as his mother has gained sense and now taehyung was on his way to pay a visit to her.

After last night episode, taehyung couldn't sleep. all that was running in his mind was 'kiss' that he shared with the softy at heart CEO ,Jeon Jungkook. a warm smiles spreads on taehyungs lips with word softy, yes he realized jeonguk might act like jerk, he looks intimidating, but he has a soft heart, a pure one which realizes its mistakes and accepts it, he cares, he's both, sweet and sour.

he's my best friend, more like family. But not my boyfriend and of course not soon to be my husband

taehyung doesn't know why he was so happy after hearing those line from jeonguk where he confessed that he and Jimin are just friends, may be he knows why?? may be the blooming feeling he wants to hide is growing fast and is unable to conceal it, love is like a sun however the cloud tries to hide the light it always makes it way to pierce out from all way possible and bring the light to the world, love could not be hidden and it will never be hidden.
though he is scared, nervous, shy , and ecstatic to meet jeonguk as they have meeting to discuss the launch party after his hospital visit and he's not sure how he gonna meet those eyes and not to look at those tempting lips that had him shut completely, damn

his palm began to sweat so does his forehead and heart beat goes wild thinking about all 'those' things that he never ever had with anyone else, shit

"hunh? what"? taehyung ask snapping out from his daze, his eyes meeting bang Chan who is on passenger seat his body is turned to his side so that he could look at model.

"I was asking if you would like to grab something to eat, you didn't even have your breakfast" Bang Chan gives a rejoinder, concern written over his face and taehyung shakes his head.

"no, I am good, I'll tell you in any other case" he says with a smile and the two male smiles back with a nod, darting their attention back towards the road.

taehyung inhales a long breath as the car pulls in hospital parking, he had come unannounced because he doesn't wanted to bother the management and patients because of media rush and fans gathering.

"hyung, you ready"? bang chans asks with a concern and taehyung nods, while pulling up his mask, and black shades, pulls his hood to his head, and gets off from his car and the three male walks towards the stair ways.

He was literally out of breath as they took the stair case instead of elevator to come all the way from ground floor to third, he couldn't risk to pull the mask off, he sighs as soon as they reaches the said floor and room number where he find Yeon Jun standing beside the room ,chewing his nails but soon breaks into a smile as he finds three male standing few feet away.

"good morning Hyung" the younger says, running towards him engulfs him in his embrace, and model smiles.

"morning, how's she now"? taehyung asks as they drew back from warm hug, and Yeonjun smiles falter,the other three male takes the notice of.

" she's good, she is fine actually. she's quite though, she couldn't recognized me or hyunjun at first but for good she did eventually, but still she's seems lost, I don't know what to say, as if she's waiting for someone, all she does is look towards the door and stare in void "