31:date

Ignore the mistakes please

authors pov:

heart beat going wild, butterflies dancing in his stomach,shiver ran down his spine,he shut his eyes closed then open it again in next moment,rubs his lips together ,with his   his sweaty and trembling hand he held the door knob to unlock it and in one swift he opens it, gust of wind brushes over his frame, sending wild tremor to his body he stand on the door way as he see the guy in front of him standing with all his glory, his black hair set neatly with exposed forehead, a silver ring dangling in his ear and his lip ring----damn those lip piercing with tattoo adorning his arm that were peeking out from his black button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up, taehyung can't seems to look away ,he was awestruck and the situation with jeonguk wasn't different as soon as he laid his eyes on taehyung once the door was snapped open, since that moment he forgot to breath.

taehyung clad in beige net sweater which would be too revealing if he wouldn't have wore vest beneath it, he paired it brown jeans, his black hair blow dry, soft pillowy lips inviting as they appeared more pinkish than usual, his hair falling on his eyes, his hazel eyes looking down as he could not hold the gaze of jeonguk then again in next second those eyes met the black orb of his  lover, he looked like a cotton ball, so soft and cuddly yet so hot and sizzling that jeonguk  wanted to squeezes him in his arm or kiss the hell out of him ,but he refrain himself to do so, in a daze jeonguk extends his arm for taehyung and to which model slide his palm in, shys away as he hears the holler from behind , of course the boy gang stood behind him, at the main door as jeonguk was waiting for him once he was done with his prep.

"thank you" jeonguk whisper as taehyung  take a step toward him,their hand still clasped together, to which taehyung smiles and smiles widely as jeonguk hands him a bouquet of red roses ,hides his face behind the bouquet as jeonguk kisses his knuckles in next moment and they hear hollers again.

"get our boy back as pure as he is right now----don't you dare do unholy stuff Jeonguk" Seokjin shout after them and taehyung turns red, shut his eyes closed and jeonguk glares his brother,avoids the laughter of his other gang mate.

"I choose to ignore you today"

jeonguk spills through his clenched jaw to which seokjin only snorts,he looks at taehyung and closes his eyes because this date is going to take a toll of him----today taehyung is all in deadly combo and he doesn't know how he will control his desires---no it's not sex desire but the desire to kiss him ,the desire to hold him in his arm and never let go , the desire to keep looking at him ,the desire to have him all the time, love is fragile emotion and needed to have a pace which is sweet and steady---and taehyung is needed to be handled with gentleness---care and love.

they walk to jeonguk car, who opens the door and taehyung sits in, whispers a 'thank you' and jeonguk melt with it, smiles and shut the door of car and runs to secure driving seat, with shyness girdle around them,with whirlwind of emotions they drives away.

taehyung bites his lips as he glances to his side, jeonguk and his heart beat quicken ,he can't believe that he is here with jeonguk and they are going somewhere and he's all ecstasy to know what's the coming moments holds for him.

jeonguk clears his throat and taehyung quickly averts his gaze from his boyfriends, turns red with embarrassment and  ceo laughs because he always catches taehyung staring him and loves once the other shys away.

"please, keep doing that what you were doing" Jeonguk says loudly with words holding nothing but plea and the model could not just ignore it as he slowly lifts up his gazes and sets them back on ceo who sighs in content while stealing a short glance to model and turning them back on the roads.