27: Feigned

Ignore the mistakes please

Authors pov:

"y-you heard it right---every time--every time i look at you i realized why am i here? every time--i look at you---it reminds me of all---all the pain you have c-caused me-- so--so just please leave me" he stutters as he whisper yelled and jeonguk stares him beyond his belief, he gulps the lump in his throat, but does not let go of taehyung, he tries to frame his word, tries to find some sort of answer and wrap his head around the taehyung hold forth which came out in most unexpected way.

"t-taehyung" he calls ,he stutters and taehyung wants to kill his own self, he shuts his eyes closed, turns his head to other side which in turns makes jeonguk hand fall from his face and taehyung does not open his eyes to see the pain on jeonguk face , while jeonguk was stunt, shocked to the core he did not even budged from his spot, he could not call taehyung's name again instead he steps back, eyes glued on taehyung, he inhales sharp ,wipes his face in palm he stood there for awhile and taehyung makes no moment.

"if you are waiting that i would leave and you would open your after that, than keep them shut because i am not leaving for anywhere"

he says sharply, though they are said with so much strength and heavy heart that only jeonguk knows and taehyung can only sense to which he has his eyes opens, stares the  CEO standing by his bed firmly unfazed yet his eyes says it otherwise.

"Why--why can't you let me breath in peace--why you always have to hurt me? why jeonguk-shi"?
taehyung cries desperately, he is getting angry now ,he wants jeonguk to leave so that he don't have to say the word he does not mean ,so that he wont be so mean to CEO who has cared for him unconditionally , he does not want to hurt the guy he started to fall in love with,slowly.

jeonguk sighs, looks away from taehyung and taehyung hate it---he wants jeonguk to keep looking at him but at the same time he does not want it either.

"i--i know i have caused you pain--so much more that it is hard for you to forget and even forgive"
he says ,walks towards the window ,his back facing taehyung who desperately wants to hold the CEO in his arm, and kiss him ,make him quite and tell him---he has forgive him.

"i know i have been cruel to you---but please taehyung don't push me away---i want to be a better man-- for you---and i would become one only when you'd guide me how to be one--you are my hope---my only reason to happiness---i want be your world---i want be the light in your life--i want to be your love---please taehyung"

jeonguk whispers the last part, he pulls the ring out from his pocket ,stares it, if taehyung would say yes he would just slide this ring in models finger, he shuts his eyes closed and asks taehyung in between his rapid heartbeat and uneven breath,

"will you be mine taehyung? and let me be yours"?just say yes taehyung"
he says and taehyung cries silently, his heart is aching so is his soul, he was waiting for this moment, he wanted to scream with happiness and cry in pain, he wanted to reply in heartbeat 'yes' but the word came out as,

 "NO" a word full of venom, so much that he tasted the bitterness in his tongue to through out his throat and he wanted to throw up, word that sliced jeonguk's hope and heart all at once.

jeonguk stills, lone tear falls from his eyes, his lips curve into most painful smile ever, quietly he slides the ring back into his pocket, nods vigorously, though he can't see taehyung face now but he can hear the soft and silent cry of model, he can sense the pain and happiness through others cry and with all his might he turns around, eyes suddenly holding fury and desperation, as he takes powerful stride toward taehyung who quickly quiets down his sob but could not hide his tears.