18: Inchmeal

ignore the mistakes:
authors pov:

he takes slow and steady step toward the couch,his heart is beating loud so much that he is afraid it can be heard out,he gulp as he reaches close to jeonguk who is laying on a lavish couch on his back,his one arm is under his head while other is on his chest,his raven hairs are messy and that made jeonguk look extra hot,taehyung does not spare even a glance around. if it would be any other scenario he would not stop him self to appreciate the luxurious office and the view that comes along from the glass wall,he does not breaks his gaze off from CEO,he kneels down at the side and takes the note of every detail of jeonguks face.

jeonguk is beautiful,he is handsome so much that he can write a book, his eyes roam all over face of ceo.

he struggled not to trace the small scar on jeonguk cheeks,he struggled not to run his fingers in jeonguk silky raven hair,he struggled not bop that nose which is standing tall,he struggled not to touch those inviting lips that are quite now, he struggled a lot. he does not know why his eyes filling with tears he has no idea or may be he has,he is bewildered with his own behaviour with his own thought "how can i feel this way for him"? he could not stop but grill his self.he is surprised how he is feeling all these emotion for jeonguk ,he has seen his good side less and bad side more, and in just span of days he has started to feel for jeonguk.

his hand aches to brush jeonguk hairs off from his forehead and this time he does not stops,he gently brushes the hair and he smiles,this feels good.

his smiles falter as soon as his fingers makes contact with the skin of CEO and he feels the burning sensation, he flats his back of the hand against jeonguks forehead and shudders with the burn.

"oh god" he exclaims he is not scared or worried what if jeonguk would wake up and see him kneeling close to him,he is caring less for all that thought ,he runs his finger in ceos raven hair to sooth the pain away, he stretched his arm over jeonguk chests and holds ceos hand in his own ,concern is all written over his face,he get it now why jeonguk did not showed up for the shoot.

his leg is getting numb but he cared less, anyone could barged in but he cared less, jeonguk might would not like this but he cared less, he stares the guy ,take in the shallow and steady breath of him, he inhale and exhale with jeonguk.

he was lost in jeonguk so much that he did not realise jeonguk has popped his eyes open,he does not back away,he does feels how jeonguk has tighten his grip that he was holding for so long, they both stares each other as if they are making up for all that 16 hours they have not seen each other, taehyung has counted.

"did you find anything"? jeonguk whispers his voice came out horsey ,and taehyungs wonder how ones voice can blow life in his dead body,though he was bewildered with his question.

"what"?he asks in a whispers his breath warm on jeonguk skin, ceo smiles.

"that you have been searching on my face, did you find anything"?

he grills and taehyungs flushes red,his eyes open wide he backs away with such reflex that he almost falls on his bum but jeonguk was quick to hold his hand tight and pull him against his chest and taehyung freezes, jeonguk hands wrapped around his waist and hand still tightly holding his, they breath heavy against each others mouth, taehyung shuts his eyes closed to calm his breath and to avoid the gaze who is doing things to him. their heart beating against each others chest, this the most skin ship  they ever head with one other where they all tangled and lost in their utopia.

their stares break and they brought back to the reality with taehyungs loud wince and jeonguk was quick to sit up so does taehyung ,he sit on the floor while jeonguk sit infront of him eyes laced with concern.