19: Jumble

please ignore the mistakes
Authors pov:

heart beat fast, soul on fire, ears are buzzing, sweat dripping, body trembling, stomach churning, and what not? they both were feeling the emotions that they never felt before, warmth radiating from their body as their body were clasped together in the middle of deserted road, under the night sky.

"go to the beach with with me taehyung" taehyung hears and feels the word on his skin as jeonguk head was still buried in his neck, inhaling his intoxicated scent. the sound came out as muffled but that didn't lesser the intensity and ecstasy feeling that came along.

"s-sorry? " he blurted out, makes no move and doesn't even pushes him, he is scared he won't feel the warmth that came with jeonguks body, his touch and lips that has brushed his bare collar bone skin.

jeonguk drew out from the most warmth and soft embrace, his eyes dropping, lips is dry, hair dishevelled yet taehyung could swear jeonguk is most handsome man he have ever seen.

"you heard me, go on a beach with me, now"
jeonguk says, his eyes glued on taehyung moon like face who was shocked to say anything, jeonguk doesn't wait for his answers instead he open the door of car and makes taehyung sit, he jogged to the other side of the car and slides himself on a driving seat hits the engine to bring it to life and he droves fast.

"don't worry about your car, wonho would get it" he says glancing at taehyung whose eyes were solely on him, he was in trance, he was out of all words, out of any moves but he pushes his luck to utter a word without stuttering.

"o-okay---okay" he fails miserably while jeonguk smiles stealing another glimpse of model seating by his side looking ethereal as ever.

taehyungs turns his face to the side,looking out from the window as he watches the everything passing in swift, and flashes of jimin and jeonguk dance plays in front of his eyes,he shuts his eyes closed and sees them again he pops his eyes open and he sees it again, a sighs erupts from his lips that broke the stretched silence that made jeonguk to avert his gaze from road to the model.

"you okay"? he asks ,taehyungs was startled he had forgot that he was in car with joenguk, he nods his eyes in s a series.

"yeah---yes i am-- okay--- i am okay" he says ,flushes red with his slurred words. jeonguk chuckles with confused look but he could not deny how adorable taehyung look.

"okay---good" he says and the silence is back again. jeonguk looks at taehyung who was looking everywhere but to him ,avoiding him clearly.

in this silence if you hear any scream----know that it is my heart chanting your name

the drive was long and the night was shiny with the moon that was stud in sky with its glory. the car halted near the beach,jeonguk was quick to get off from his seat and opens the door for taehyung who hope off with soft 'thank you' as they walked toward the shore.

taehyung had his arm wrapped around his self,the breeze were cold yet warm on his skin, jeonguk take off his coat and drapes it over model shoulder caught him off guard.

"you have fever jeonguk-shi, you need to wear or els-" his rambling cut shorts as jeonguk places his fingers on his lips.

"shhh--- i am fine ,my fever is getting down and it will gone in few hours don't worry" he shuts him with his intimating voice and like always taehyung was quite---speech less.

he smiles while taking his hand off from taehyung, they walk side by side until they touches the shore where waves hitting the shore and running back to mid. they both inhales the long breath taking in the serenity of scene that comes along, spending time on beach during sunshine must be great but doing it during the night was beautiful sight.