4. Humiliation

Aww shoo kyuteee art... My heartu 💕
pictures credit to rightful owners.
Ignore the mistakes please

Authors pov:

"kneel down, with your hand clasped beg for a forgiveness Mr. Super model"

the smirk on his lips and venom of his voice made taeyhyung whimper, he look at Yeonjun who shakes his head as he cries,the model eyes teared up as he trudge towards the raventte, stands just before the ceo, and shut his eyes closed.

Respect, oh how much the model values it, he worked hard, always made sure to stay out from all the scandal, he drew the line so that people won't treat him like a puppet, he set the bar for himself yet here he's on jeonguks mercy. he thought he has his world, where nobody has a power to rule over him--yet here he's in front of Jeon. his inner self cries 'why me' but he has no answer for it,he thinks it's all a nightmare and soon everything will be go ground once he'll open his eyes, and with that hankering he snaps his eyes open and everything remains the same---the evil smirk on raventte lips , the loathe in his eyes for him made him believe that yes, yes it's a actuality.

"I haven't got the whole day, Mr. Taeyhyung" the raventte says as he arched his eyebrows , the model nods as he slowly gets on his knees and the raventte smirks---he slowly clasped his hand and the raventte feels satisfied, Yeonjun closes his eyes for a second as he sees his tae hyung being humiliated it was too much for younger to put up with,so he voice out

"h-hyung, n-no" his words come out in between his sobb, taeyhyung didn't lift up his head but raventte did as he turns his head towards yeonjun stares him then looks at Yugyeom who doesn't needed to told anything as he grabs youngers forearms and gets out of the room.

"Keep on" the raventte says gets comfortable on his place again, and sees the super model on his mercy, hands clasped, on his knees and there he whispers agonizing apology with quivering lips.

"I'm---I'm s-sorrry" taeyhyung shuts his eyes closed as he spills those words, feels his chest burning, eyes stinging, his heart aching, he wants to scream but everything gets burried within him.

Perhaps silence is the loudest cry, yet no one can hear it.

the raventte chukles as he stand and get on taeyhyungs level, grab his jaw and model whimpers, breaths heavily.

"If you would have accepted my offer,and wouldn't have slapped me i didn't had to waste my time on this all. Well what can we say"

the CEO roars through his clenched teeth. his dark brown eyes lock with the loquacious hazel one, which screams Why me.

"You want to know why you"?the ceo asks with evil smirk and the model gasp, his chest heaving up and down, heart beating erratically as he feels ravenette hot breath fanning his face this is how much close he was.

"Ohhh you will know it soon, and this is nothing believe me, this is nothing. I'll make you see hell Kim taehyung. and if you don't want all that so called precious people or things of yours to go ruin you better sign the contract paper now" he says, grabs the papers from the coffe table and model nods vigorously.

"I'll--- I'll sign it" taehyung stutters as he takes the paper from CEO and signs with trembling hand, and he feels his soul has left his body he feels numb.

"that's like a good boy" the CEO snatches the paper, gets up and wears his coat.

where as taehyung stares in void, he has passed messages to his army about loving and respecting their selves, he has taught them to speak for yourself yet he couldn't stand for his own self,for his right and let the CEO humiliate and insult him. perhaps money, power, is everything that can buy anything. being a supermodel a known artist didn't bring anything but humiliation, his ears was buzzing with his own words.