14: fallacy

Ignore the mistakes
Authors pov:

taehyung had a winsome smile on, all the way long from caffe to flower field, the little boy reunited with his mother and hugged the model with a kiss on his cheeks before leaving with his mom, a lady who was greatful to both the male, she cried and had hugged taehyung , she also added that's she's a fan of him.

taehyung was happy and content after seeing the mother and son due reunion, his happiness was written all over his face, he didn't bother about the gaze that was persistent on his frame, he was just lost in his thought somewhere jeonguk wanted to wander along.

the car halted at the side of the flower field and before jeonguk could ask taehyung to wait so that he could open the door for him, the model was already had hope down from the car.

Jeonguk hurriedly walks to the other side of the car while taehyung was already towards the feild, jeonguk frown he wanted to have a civil conversation with him so he calls him while matching his foot step with the beautiful boy.

"kim taehyung" he calls, unknowingly making taehyung scared, dragging him back from his thoughts,making him shiver with unknown terror, the way he calls his name and they way he's looking at him, taehyung is scared.

I don't want to get humiliated, I don't want to face this beast jeonguk.

he thought, he gulps and all his nervousness and terror slouch down as he notices jeonguk gaze turning softer, his head hung low, unseen expression has morphed on his face, as he walked closer to him, so close that they were just a few inches further.

he inhales sharps, goosebumps rose all over his body with hit of cold gust of wind, making him shiver a bit, that jeonguk notices with gawk eyes.

"where's the jacket" he questions, tone stern yet there is concern in it, taehyung bite his lips out of nervousness, he has no idea why the hell he's being so nervous.

"i--i left in car, I guess" he mumbles under his breath, causing ceo to shut his eyes with irk, nods anyways.

"stay here I'll get it" he says, the model couldn't protest as the elder has already turned on his heels, he didn't tore his gaze off from jeonguk who took long stride towards the car and grab the jacket---his jacket from the back seat and run back to him and draped the jacket over his shoulder---again

"thank you" taehyung says as he lift up his gaze.

"can i get my pendant now" taehyung whispers out of nowhere,and jeonguk finally remembers the deal he had made with model which slipped out his mind while him being a total whipped---- unbelievable.

taehyung waited for him to reply, as he batted his eyeslashes, throughout this all time he didn't forgot about the deal or say--- pendant.

"y-yeah, I will--- I will give it on our way back" he says,sighs.taehyung would have whine and pull jeonguks hair but he couldn't, so nods his head in understanding because that would be out of his nature.

"I wanted to talk taehyung" he slowly says, as they both takes the step in the depth of flower field, their step matching so is their heart beat.

"I'm all ear" the model replies, his gaze fixed on the ground, they tore their frame through the bulk of flowers, jeonguk stops and helds taehyungs arm, halting him on his track, taehyung jerk away as soon as jeonguk hand holds his arms which next moment was off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" ceo hurriedly says, curses under his breath for his own stinct.

"i-its okay---actually I was startled. not your mistake" he breaths out while pulling the jacket on his shoulder which had slide off from the shoulder, jeonguk gulps nods his head, they both looks around, avoiding each others gaze,a shy glint girdles around them.