7 :dawn

this is so cute 🥺, credit to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes please:
Authors pov:

beautiful, thriving, breathtaking.. taehyung can't be just describe in one single word.

black hair are straighten, makeup is almost like zero just a little bit of shimmer is applied on his cheeks and lip balm on his pink lips.

he's all ready just had to put on his outfit which he still has no idea what exactly it's.  well that's because when he came on the location like as always he introduced himself to each one of the crews members, and had some long description regarding the shoot theme and it happens to be "pearl of sea" the theme makes really sense as he has wore pearls jewelry and the location is a resort at the beach side and it is booked for whole 2 days and guess what taehyung had no idea that he had stay here for next two days but lucky him Yeonjun knew and was prepared for everything but couldn't steal a chance to tell the model about it.

now he was waiting for his dress in a room, Yeonjun beside him along with his makeup artists. taehyung has no idea why he so anxious and feeling nervous since he got to know that jeongguk will be there on the set of shoot and he just has no visualization how he would strike pose in front of CEO's intimidating gaze, sick handsome bastard.

he sighs, take a deep breath to calm his raging heart beat and that's when the door of the room opens with stylists coming in with clothes rail.

he stood up from his chair with gaze set on sets of clothes hanging, he slowly touched the designer clothes feeling their softness against his skin.

the stylist picked one of the set of white color shirt and brown short pant, and taehyung loved the cloth ,it was soft and smooth. he smiles and takes it but frown in very next second on taking a note about shirt which has no button on it and it's transparent with inner clothing.

"noona, this shirt doesn't have buttons.i think you---"

"sir,its design like this,it will be open from front and no inner,so that the jewelry can be seen and as it's unisex shirt it's made like that" she says politely, she has to be polite when she's standing with South Koreas biggest super model.

taehyung furrowns, turns his head towards yeonjun who mirroring his expression.

"It's okay noona ,then please select some other outfit ,hyung doesn't wear such skin exposing things" yeonjun says,tone holds firmness yet it's soft.

the stylist denies saying he has to wear it, causing model to feel more unsettled and anxious.looks every time towards yeonjun with the hope to settle the thing. Taehyung was never indulge in such thing or if one or two time he was ,but it was sejin who took the matter in his hand.

Yeonjun helds model arm, smiles a little to let model calm down and says

"hyung---don't worry I'll go talk with Yugyeom hyung you-" yeonjun shut as the stylist butts in

"it's him who asked me to let you wear this---actually it's jeonguks sirs order. We can't change now because all the outfit are decided according to the theme, you must wear this sir, you should look intimidating so please"

she says and model gulps,he hate being in such situation but he's sure and determined that no matter what he's not going to wear and hearing it's jeonguk order hell with his order he won't step out from his comfort zone.

sexiness or hotness doesn't comes with making your dress short or exposing skin, he can look sexy and hot just by exposing his forehead, or talking in his deep voice or just one intimidating glance is enough to makes his fans and everyone else fall on their knees---thats his power.