21:Nightmare

ignore the mistakes
Authors pov:

from far somewhere he hears the cry that sound like weeping of children,that faded soon anyway.in between the cloud of smoke, there was screams he heard in between his loud banging of heart, through the blur vision he saw the women , her half body stuck in the car half stuck out in a upside down wrecked car, blood dripping down from her forehead, tears streaming down her eyes, she was screaming, he tries to recognise the face, the voice that sounds so familiar, he stepped towards her ignoring the smoke, he tries to clear his vision,he walks further and the face get clearer---he knows that face---- he know this women who's calling his name----he knows she's his mother.

"t-taehyung, run"

he hears her broken cries

"m-mamma"

"t-taehyung, run baby" she cries, there was no trace of pain but she was terrified, worried for him

he runs towards her, bends down with trembling leg and tearful eyes, he takes the note of the wreck car that's upside down, he shivers looking at the familiar face in the car, the man of the driving seat----is silent----his eyes are shut----blood is oozing out from his chest----he is his father.

"d-daddy" his voice tremble, his gaze falls on her mother whose eyes are now closed----she is silent----may---may be she also died----just like his father.

"mamma---no---daddy"

his vision get blur, as he cries hard tries to pull them out from the car but falls on his on his face,being dragged away ,his chest and belly getting scratched up against the hard ground,the cries he was hearing are not longer ringing in his ear

he cries as he tries to get up but sharp pain roses in his back, keeping him in his place, he screams , cries, claws the ground to get up but everything in vain.

"pl-please---no"

he screams as he sees the the four man pushing the car off the mountain road into the ditch,and slowly with such cruelty there were gone,their body fell along with car into the ditch but their soul reached to sky.

"no----no--- please no" he helplessly cries but the car was nowhere he cries hard, he feels his soul being snatched, his body being torn in two.

his father--- mother they are just gone, there were not just gone from his life they were snatched away with cruelty, the world remained unfazed,the ground did not split into two neither sky fell down,everything remained same but he was broken---torn in million pieces, his world whom he called as 'parents' were gone, he cries hard---loud.

"Just die" he hears the last rageful voice, and everything turns into black

"N-No"

he jolt up with a scream ,his whole body drenched into sweat,heart beat fast, breath uneven and body shivering, he shuts his eyes closed, tears staining his cheeks as he silently cries ,hides his face in his palm.

some memories remains crisp even after years later, the pain is still the same, guilt is still same, regret is still the same but taehyung is not the same---he is not the same that he used to be, he wipes his tears off but could not wipe the pain that tearing his heart in million of pieces. he looks all over his bedroom as he tries to recall his last memories and leisurely he recollects everything.

"shit" he groans with disappointment,sighs.

he jerks his head towards the door which opens softly halting his train of thought and a lean frame walks in.