24: Frantic

ignore the mistakes
Pictures credit goes to rightful owner

Authors pov:

taehyung was literally on wheels as he runs to his room and shuts the door lock as soon as he reaches his place, leaning against the door of his bedroom he shuts his eyes closed and slides down with aching heart. he bring his knees close to his chest and wraps his arm around, buries his face in his knees, and cries.

then I would say, you are right. I'm falling, and I'm falling really hard"

"then I would say, you are worth of all pain"

Never in his whole life he has heard such words for him, and Jeonguk saying all that with such sincerity has warm his heart so much that he can't stop crying with the overwhelming feeling, but the other part of him says otherwise, the part that still can't accept the feeling of Jeonguk, the part which won't let his own feeling grow further, a part of him which is still as wounded as it was before, all those memories where Jeonguk was cruel to him, a part which hasn't healed yet and taehyung has no idea whether it'll even heal or not, but he knows he is in love

'he had hurt you, taehyung' his brain screamed

'But he apologized' his heart replies

'that doesn't mean he would not repeat it again'

'to know that, I need to give him a chance'

'he didn't even said I love you'

'I will wait then'

'Until when'

'Forever'

'It'll ruin you'

'I'm already ruin'

taehyung lifts his head up leaning it against the door, his neck Bobs as he gulps the ball of emotions.

"You were wrong Jeonguk, I'm not falling for you"
he says under his breath, while his eyes remained shut.

"I have already fallen for you" he says through the most heart breaking smile, he doesn't open his eyes and anticipate for next sun rise that would bring a new chapter to his life.

********
It was as exactly as Jeonguk wanted , massive, and magnificent, the launch party was no less from as big as award night shows, it was sparkling with light and Chandlers, the huge stars of K-pop and modeling industry were scattered like a dazzling stars as they walk in with elegance and ritzy attires, where as business biggies were no less. it was all chaos as media, paparazzi keeps the fluttering of cameras on, shining cars one after another were making their ways towards the entrance, but all were waiting for that one star who hasn't shown up till now.

seokjin nudged his husband who was occupied with one of his friend from K-pop industry, Park bogum.

"excuse me" he sheepishly apologizes

"oh sure" Park bogum says and turns on his heels towards other side, smiling wide as he shakes his hands on his way with yoongi then disappears in a ocean of stars.

"you are really not paying attention to me jooni" seokjin complains though his eyes doesn't meet with the man standing beside him, who follows the gaze and it falls on Jeonguk.

"now tell me what's about Jeonguk that you want to talk" he says as he wrap his arm around jin who turns his head to side just to glance at his husband with eyes that only holds love.

"I love you, you know that. but okay look at Jeonguk how eagerly he's waiting for taehyung" he says and Namjoon hums in response.
the two were clad in black suit and looking hottest couple of an event, soon they were united with Yoongi and Hoseok who were looking Greek God while Jimin came looking like a fairy.