22: Swither

Ignore the mistakes please:
Author pov:

Every thing stilled as if the whole universe was just waiting for this moments, and they are here wrapped in each others arm, lips pressed on one another, their souls greet and heart screams, and they feel like they are home.

taehyungs tears didn't stop, and jeonguk could feel the wetness on his cheeks, his hands cupped taehyung face, their breath come out shallow, they both deny to drew back but eventually they do, taehyungs wet eyes lashes are covered with tears, making his eyes heavy.

Jeonguk stares him, wipes the tears off with his thumbs while cradling others face he whispers.

"you are safe---you are safe with me"

and pulls taehyung against his chest, taehyung hears the rapid heart beat of of him against his ear, he shuts his eyes closed and lets his armor hug him as tight as he can while he listen the most heart warming music, he let his guards down, his anxiety running off slowly, trembling gets back to it's normal as he hides his frame more deeper into the sea of warmth that's jeonguk.

                             ******

There was long awkward silence, taehyung sat on a couch while jeonguk had settled in front of the model, they avoided their gaze, both couldn't bring their self to talk about what just an hour before had happened.

though without saying anything jeonguk walks towards the kitchen and open the refrigerator grabs the water bottle, he looks for the glass and finds one on the dining table.

the long silence was tore down as jeonguk poured the water in glass, their erotic heart beats mingling along, he wipes the long distance from kitchen to hall in swift.

clears his throat before stretching his hand out with glass of water.

"ahmm, here, drink it" he says softly dragging taehyung out from his stupor, hesitantly takes it with shaking hand and gulp it down in a beat. again they fall in silence, taehyung look down on his clasped hand that lay on his lap while jeonguk stares him takes the every details of the flawless human sitting before him.

"I know you are already frightened, but what's this stalker thing?? I want to know the whole story taehyung please" he says and taehyung stills, his eyebrows knits together and a voice boomed in his ear.

'I will show you what you get when you let another man touch you'

he trembles with anger and terror.
first of all he's angry to his own self for being easy enough to let anyone kiss me--not anyone but yeah jeonguk, second he just want to know why the hell jeonguk is here at this hour, and third why the hell all this matter concerns him? and who the hell told him about this jerk stalker? Yeah he appreciates and is thankful to this handsome CEO who has been great help, but also he has been a great pain in neck but okay he is here and taehyung doesn't wanted to be rude but the next word that came out from his mouth made him wince on his own tone

"nothing that concerns you, Mr. Jeon" the most venomous tone he has ever used to anyone and that made jeonguk frown.

"Of course it concerns me, you are a brand Ambassador of my brand company I need to make sure you---"

"exactly I'm just a model and Ambassador of your brand company,nothing more nothing less. So my personal life shouldn't be your concern. leave all that why are you even here Mr. Jeon" taehyung asks ,his fingers curled in fist as he says in a voice above whisper, suddenly all the bitterness and anger running off from his mouth, body and mind.

you are a brand Ambassador of my brand company

hunh...the word echoes in taehyung ear, what else he was even expecting him to say?