26: Dolour

ignore the mistakes please:

authors pov:

waiting....the hardest things to do, heedless of the next moment and everything that might would happen while waiting, it's painful, it's frustrating, it's heart breaking. with all those mixed feeling jeonguk have been doing exactly that, hanging there .he did not sleep just keep looking at taehyung who was far from real world, somewhere jeonguk voice could not reach.

he traces taehyung forehead wrapped in bandages,then his fingers travelled down to his bruised fill cheeks and lips, he retreated his hand and his long gaze on taehyung broke only when yeonjun entered in room, his eyes glanced at taehyung and then travelled to jeonguk who appeared so tired and the younger feels like crying again, but refrains himself for doing so.

"felix has something with him, he wants to show it to you" he says in whispers and jeonguk shuts his eyes, nods with heavy sigh. few hours back he had asked felix to find yugyeoms whereabout, and he assumed it might be something to do with that.

"okay" he gets up and before words could fell out from his mouth yeonjun beats him to it

"i wil, i will call you once he is awake"he says and jeonguks nods, and walks out while giving a last glance to taehyung.

felix was waiting outside the vip icu room along side with rest of the guys, girdle around him.jeonguk frowns as he looks at them in particular to felix who was holding an iPad.

"did you find him?" jeonguk asks, his voice came out as hoarse and felix shakes his head while looking down.

"but i do have something to show you" he says and jeonguk come right beside him, takes the ipad that felix had streched out in his hand for him to take. and with puzzled expression he plays the video and everything still.

"Surprise"
"know what you are thinking, so fuck jeonguk"

it's the video recording of the room where taehyung was there with yugyeom and they all gasp, as they watches the scene on screen, while jeonguk grip on ipad increases with every second.

"apparently the room had cameras in it, everything yugyeom hyung had said and did its all in there" he says and jeonguks eyes remain glued to the screen where he's watching and listening whatever yugyeom is saying. he swear he can never forget the sound that just boomed across the area the sound of slap that yugyeom has laid on taehyung and everything he did to his love, his only love...taehyung.

jeonguk shuts his eyes closed when they see how yugyeom had slammed taehyung head against the wall, while jimin and seokjin could not watch more and turned around while hoseok had wrapped his arm around jeonguk shoulder, as a lone tears falls from his eyes and anger intensified every now and then.

"no yugyeom-shi---you won't do anything to my jeonguk" jeonguk can swear he did just heard taehyung calling him his jeonguk , how hard he was trying to snatch pistol out from yugyeom and how the bullet just fired out from it, and there taehyung was out from sense on the spot not at all like a drama and movies slow motion and anything it was just in snap and he was on the floor and yugyeom, just jumped out from the window, leaving tae there after claiming to love him, is that even love?

he did not realize how tears just did not stop from his eyes throughout, how strong and kind taehyung is they could not just shut up about. even though yugyeom had hit him he was still okay to forgive him, jeonguk could not just believe it ,he just cant. he feels suffocated he feels numb and actually he does not feel anything, taehyung is here because he was refraining yugyeom to cause any sort of harm to him, and in all that fuss he took the bullet for whom? for me? he questioned himself while he handed the ipad back to felix, who worriedly looks at his boss who isn't showing any sort of emotion, he looks lifeless.